Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pip pain bad !!

Klownz805

Sup bros so I'm on a cycle of 100mg of Npp ,100mg masteron, 100mg prop Ed ..every injection and every site I hit the pain the next two days are bad, to the point I can't walk or sit,any suggestions on how to ease pain or reduce pip?..I use a 25g I inject slowly

You can try baking them to rid any excess alcohol or dilute the shots with sterile oil. Other then that not much you can do besides switch to long esters.

100mg of prop crippled my ass too. I had to dilute down to 50 with GSO an it was pretty smooth after that. Prop is sone killer shit on PIP. I've never ran mast or npp but heard the npp is supposed to be painless.

Semper what's GSO bro?

Grape seed oil. You can order some already sterilized from the bet. Just do a quick google search and you will find some. It's not as cheap as buying it unsterile and sterilizing it yourself but its not as much hassles either.

Semper what's GSO bro?

Grape seed oil. I used to get mine from Medco already sterilized but when you homebrew there's no point cause when you mix with powder it becomes unsterile so I just go to gnc and get 16oz for like $10 and run it through a syringe filter into my new sterile vial then draw out the gear and add to it.

Make sure you vent with a 25G and draw with an 18 or you'll be there all day.

You can try baking them to rid any excess alcohol or dilute the shots with sterile oil. Other then that not much you can do besides switch to long esters.

It's not the ba causing pip. It's the prop.

Grape seed oil. I used to get mine from Medco already sterilized but when you homebrew there's no point cause when you mix with powder it becomes unsterile so I just go to gnc and get 16oz for like $10 and run it through a syringe filter into my new sterile vial then draw out the gear and add to it.

Make sure you vent with a 25G and draw with an 18 or you'll be there all day.

Usp grape seed is different from store bought. Won't kill you, but you can buy sterile usp gso on eBay.

I had a diff lab prop no pip at all just this one kills .. My left glute still a little sore from Sunday would I be ok to hit today? Also heating aas does that make a difference?

Top Bottom