Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pinning quads only?

warrior08

im currently pinning 2x a week 250mg of test enth. its week 2 and i have done all 4 injections in both my right and left quad. im using 1inch 25gauge pins. can i countine only using quad injections or should i hit glutes so i dont get bad scare tissue? i really like quads cuase its easy and i can see what im doing plus i cant reach myglutes

I put my pin on a permenate rotation. I will pin left leg, next time right leg, then left glute and then right glute. This is especially helpful when I am pinning 3 times per week.

I got scar tissue last time I did quads only! I like Gotballs rotation moving forward.

There is a lot of space on the quads but if you wamt more places that are easy to see and to reach do your calves. The upper outer third is easy to do.

There is a lot of space on the quads but if you wamt more places that are easy to see and to reach do your calves. The upper outer third is easy to do.

Calves?! a lot of people say they can't even walk the next day b/c it hurts so bad... I was thinking about inj there until I read some horror stories about it. i've been doing glutes and quads. did the Delt last night and woke up in pain after inj 2cc's of adequan..lol That's the last time i inj there...

yea i think im going to go rotate the glutes i there and have someone inject me. could i get away with the 25g 1 inch pins or should i just use my 23g 1.5 inch pins? would rather use the 25g cuase i dont get as sore but not sure how 1 inch pins will work in the glutes? thanks

Top Bottom