Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning in tricepts

Toomuchjuice

I've been pining in my tricepts for years and delts as well but haven't heard any one else on here mention the triceps, is it not a good idea? Am I wasting or doin it wrong? My arms at 21" and I can bury an 1'1/2 with no problems. Just wanting any opinions

I've never done it myself but I know plenty who do it in their tris

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks brother for the quick reply I've never had any probs just makin sure I wasn't wasting it or causing any long term damage

i used to have my triceps pinned when i would get allergy shots. it wasn't an issue at all but it was someone else doing it and i'm pretty sure they were using no bigger than a 27G needle . i find it a difficult spot and have attempted with no success. also tried pinning my calves one time and that didn't go well

I've been pining in my tricepts for years and delts as well but haven't heard any one else on here mention the triceps, is it not a good idea? Am I wasting or doin it wrong? My arms at 21" and I can bury an 1'1/2 with no problems. Just wanting any opinions

I think its absolutely fine if your comfortable with it.

I do it all the time no harder then shooting delts, I use a 1.5 also.

I always pin in the outer quad....just so much easier and slides right in. My .02

I don't think there is anything wrong with pinning in the tricep though...all personal preference

I usually pin with a 1.5in 21-22 guage regardless of where I am pinning

Top Bottom