Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pictures of the monolift i just finished building

Am I alone in finding the pictures of this monolift sexually arousing?
The girl is pretty, but the monolift itself is damn sexy! I just want to rub myself all over it... :D

That monolift looks so professional, its very impressive. Wish I could create something like that. How much does a monolift like that cost if one was to buy it outright?

maldorf said:
That monolift looks so professional, its very impressive. Wish I could create something like that. How much does a monolift like that cost if one was to buy it outright?
thank you, i appreciate that compliment :)

they USUALLY sell for between $2700 and $3000 for what i've seen. actually after all the labor and work, i would say $2700 is more then a fair price

The_Monster said:
Between the hard work and what a specialty item it is, you cant argue with that price!

So special that Ive never had the opportunity to use one, no gyms around here have one. I bet you wouldnt sell it for $4000 though, being that it was handcrafted by you and your father. Should be nice having something like that to remember your dad by too.

Top Bottom