Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pictures of the monolift i just finished building

That is truly amazing. If you ever get a bit more time to put up some information about how you went about it, dimensions or where you obtained them, would love to know more.

Thanks for putting this up! :)

Getch said:
Dev.
Just out of curiosity didn't you post about Muscle tech adds in plusa?
I noticed your lady was advertising Gakic in the pictures. I only caught that because I just read the other post. Thought I would give ya a little shit.LOL

James

I noticed that too Dev, but wasn't going to say anything... :)

Getch said:
Dev.
Just out of curiosity didn't you post about Muscle tech adds in plusa?
I noticed your lady was advertising Gakic in the pictures. I only caught that because I just read the other post. Thought I would give ya a little shit.LOL

James
lmao PWN3D

we got some free t's when we went to the olympia expo last year. dakotah wears her's to the gym but i'm saving mine for lawn mowing and oil changing :evil:

Devastation said:
lmao PWN3D

we got some free t's when we went to the olympia expo last year. dakotah wears her's to the gym but i'm saving mine for lawn mowing and oil changing :evil:

At least you got t's that fit, all the ones I got at the arnold were either L or XL and since I take a XXXL, I guess I won't be wearing them.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
At least you got t's that fit, all the ones I got at the arnold were either L or XL and since I take a XXXL, I guess I won't be wearing them.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

LOL!
Same thing for me! At the Arnold I was strongarming people out of the shirts being thrown into the crowd, then I'd look at the size and shrug and give it to the person I just pummeled. It was a damn shame!

Come on. XL? Even a self respecting bodybuilder should be shunning an XL... it was an affront to my (remaining) dignity! (not that much remains)

The_Monster said:
LOL!
Same thing for me! At the Arnold I was strongarming people out of the shirts being thrown into the crowd, then I'd look at the size and shrug and give it to the person I just pummeled. It was a damn shame!

Come on. XL? Even a self respecting bodybuilder should be shunning an XL... it was an affront to my (remaining) dignity! (not that much remains)

I was doing the same thing, now I have to figure out who to get the shirts from since I didn't check the sizes until I got home.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom