Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick Your Short Cycle for the DHT Sensitive

Discreet User

Available at Pharmacy:
Test Cyp;
Test Prop;
Anavar;
Winstrol;
Nandrolone Decanoate;
All ancillaries & PCT products.

Please recommend short cycles using the above-noted.

I'm a big fan of Test Prop + Anavar @ 25mg/day, but I really don't want to lose any more hair :p

Have been successful at using Finasteride to keep DHT in check, and as a result have been running Test-only cycles.

Never tried nandrolone because NPP isn't available.
Willing to consider Nandrolone Decanoate if it can be used effectively for a relatively short cycle...

dont run winstrol. and based off what ive read, its kinda 50/50 with if you can run deca or npp with fina or duta

Deca can't be run successfully for a short time since it takes so long to build up to peak levels. So you might as well forget about that one.

A short ester cycle with an oral is probably what you want. Maybe Test P with Dbol or Tbol. Stay away from winny and Anavar if you are DHT sensitive

If all you can run is short cycles then go with prop. Since winny and var are gonna cause issues then just run the prop. You can also go to me supps and pick up a ph. If not the just prop. I'd run the prop at 100 mg day or eod depending on your experience level. For on cycle support I suggest n2 guard and hcgenerate es to minimize shut down.

Deca can't be run successfully for a short time since it takes so long to build up to peak levels. So you might as well forget about that one.

A short ester cycle with an oral is probably what you want. Maybe Test P with Dbol or Tbol. Stay away from winny and Anavar if you are DHT sensitive

Thanks RickRock13,
Please explain the science behind Anavar & DHT sensitivity

It's confusing:
1) some claim Anavar is a DHT derivative which CANNOT cause DHT side effects.
2) others claim Anavar simply converts to DHT like testosterone does.
3) and there are those who claim Anavar is DHT itself.

Top Bottom