Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick ur EF buddy

When I lived in Temecula it was almost a weekly event to want to kill everyone within 50 feet with a dull knife

I notice you leave Ohio quite a bit too

Fuck yes I do, especially in the winter. Great thing about living here is the low cost of living allows us to travel as much as we want. I honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else for the springs, summers or falls either. I love changing landscapes

When I lived in Temecula it was almost a weekly event to want to kill everyone within 50 feet with a dull knife

Temecula is the inland empire, not part of San Diego county at all. It's where poor white trash that couldn't afford the coast flocked during the 90's and bought huge houses for cheap. Now they built it into an overcrowded mecca still trying to cling to it's hillbilly roots.

Temecula is the inland empire, not part of San Diego county at all. It's where poor white trash that couldn't afford the coast flocked during the 90's and bought huge houses for cheap. Now they built it into an overcrowded mecca still trying to cling to it's hillbilly roots.

Which is why I wanted to kill everyone.

San Diego was alright but you quickly run out of shit to do

Top Bottom