Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick ur EF buddy

Is San Diego much different than SF or LA? Those are the only places I've been in CA, so just curious.

I would've met ceo last time I was there if I had time. :( Boo

It's a night and day difference. LA is a ghetto shithole unless you literally make millions, and SF is for the most part nothing but rude ass pricks. Only downtown is clean, the rest is trash.

SD is clean pretty much everywhere, and most of the people are tourists so they're fairly nice. The gas lamp district is pretty fun for ppl our age too

Fuck yes I do, especially in the winter. Great thing about living here is the low cost of living allows us to travel as much as we want. I honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else for the springs, summers or falls either. I love changing landscapes

Pssshhht. "Seasons." I can do without them and if I want to visit winter or fall, I just have to drive an hour!

It's a night and day difference. LA is a ghetto shithole unless you literally make millions, and SF is for the most part nothing but rude ass pricks. Only downtown is clean, the rest is trash.

SD is clean pretty much everywhere, and most of the people are tourists so they're fairly nice. The gas lamp district is pretty fun for ppl our age too

I liked SF and LA.

Is San Diego much different than SF or LA? Those are the only places I've been in CA, so just curious.

I would've met ceo last time I was there if I had time. :( Boo

bigbassturd is on the money about LA. HORRIBLE traffic. Mostly a dirty city full of people trying too hard. I have fun visiting, but it's always nice to come home and slow it back down. I do like Venice and parts of Santa Monica, though.

SD sometimes feels like a city that doesn't know it's a city. Gorgeous springs with flowers blooming all over the place. The culture is very active and there is a lot to do if you are someone who likes to do things like hike, scuba dive, run, ride your bike, etc (though I really have a bad taste in my mouth when I come across some of the die hard triathlon crazies). The residents seem to forget how to drive when it rains, though. Dude, turn on your effing headlights. I've seen more near accidents in the past two days than I have almost the whole year I've been here.

Lol, nothing compares to the changing of seasons in the Midwest!

Honestly, I really don't care for the whole "changing seasons" thing. I need sunlight. It's not the cold of fall and winter I can't take. It's the gray. It's the dead things everywhere. It's the brown. The lack of sun and color (in the winter). I enjoy snow, but as I said, I can see snow within an hour of San Diego. Hell, last year around this time I was driving east and left here where it was 65 degrees and fifty minutes later was in a white out blizzard (imagine my surprise, having never gained 4000 feet in elevation so quickly before).

I'd much rather live in spring and summer and visit fall and winter. Plus, a snowy Yosemite trumps an anything ohio :).

Top Bottom