Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms-347

gatemoney

Banned
Want to run a natty stack with phyto as the base but i think I've missed the boat.
Does anyone know where I can find it, it seems to be sold out everywhere.
I've been looking for about an hour and can find nothing.
Appreciate any help.

This is about 4-6 weeks out from coming back with a new formula too. Same formula as before excpet we have also added our N2BM fadogia into the mix as well making this the most powerful test booster you can get period

This is about 4-6 weeks out from coming back with a new formula too. Same formula as before excpet we have also added our N2BM fadogia into the mix as well making this the most powerful test booster you can get period

Holy shit! Cant wait to get ahold of that! That's like having phytoserms and HCGenerate or Bridge out of the same bottle! :)

Wow that sounds great but im itching to go asap :)
Could you recommend a substitute.
Daa maybe?
I have recently finished a cut cycle and pct. Im prolly sub 10% but want to get down 6-7%.
Don't want to run katana or something like that because that would pretty much be going right back on cycle.
But I know I will need something to help preserve muscle while pushing down into these low numbers.
So I was thinking phyto + n2slin but obviously can't get the phyto.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)

Man just got a boner!

Wow that sounds great but im itching to go asap :)
Could you recommend a substitute.
Daa maybe?
I have recently finished a cut cycle and pct. Im prolly sub 10% but want to get down 6-7%.
Don't want to run katana or something like that because that would pretty much be going right back on cycle.
But I know I will need something to help preserve muscle while pushing down into these low numbers.
So I was thinking phyto + n2slin but obviously can't get the phyto.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)

Go to mrsupps.com and get the pct stack.... You can add N2-flam and or slin to that as well :rose::rose:

I'm gonna deff have to stock up on this. Sounds like an awesome product. I've tried the old phyto's with great result I can't wait to get my hand on the new version.

Top Bottom