Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserm Log--Orbit Free Sample

Not sure why but Ive been kind of moody today. I do have a lot of personal life shit going on so that puts me in a bad mood quite a bit but today Ive been kind of short tempered. Didnt yell at anyone or take anything out on anyone or anything, just kind of a brooding, under the surface moody feeling. A little more acne on the shoulders but nothing major. Good workout in the gym though. I didnt have the all day hardons but im sure my mood had something to do with that. I did take my BP this afternoon about an hour after I left the gym. 140/90 and HR at 94. I am on BP meds that I take at night. I think it was probably just all the shit that I have on my mind adding to the BP being raised. I did work pretty hard in the gym so that could have been why the HR was still elevated. Who knows. Apparently Elite Bodiez is currently down so here we go with the workout log

Deadlift:
set 1 135x10
set 2 185x5
set 3 205x5
set 4 225x5
set 5 250x5 PR

bent over rows:
3 sets of 95x10

pullups:

lat pulldown:
3 sets of 140x10

cable rows:
3 sets of 160x10

shoulder press:
set 1 75x10
set 2 85x10
set 3 95x10
set 4 105x5
set 5 115x5

one arm shoulder press:
3 sets of 35x10

shrugs:
3 sets of 115x10

shoulder fly:
3 sets of 20x10

front raise:
2 sets of 15x10

lateral raise:
2 sets of 15x10

lower back ext:
3 sets of 15

Killed the deadlifts today. It was nice to set another PR this week. I can tell already my back is gonna be sore tomorrow but thats a good thing I guess. The gym was pretty much empty for most of my workout. I hate lifting alone. Its nice to have a partner for the motivation. Honestly though, I think a heavy bag would really help me mentally and cardio wise right now. We've trying to talk to the gym into getting one. Theres a few of us that need to hit shit :)

So i got through the Christmas weekend finally. Ugh not working out wasnt good for my mood at all. But got back in a hit it hard today. So far the Serms are still working nicely. Libido is still raging, a little bit short tempered but nothing major, shoulder acne is getting a bit worse but still nothing major. Ive noticed I tend to not be sleepy all that much. Staying up way later than I used to, 1-2am most nights, up at 6 for work. But when I do sleep i seems to be pretty deep. Very vivid dreams still. The aggression in the gym is becoming a new addiction. Usually after the first couple of sets im ready to go heavy as hell, well heavy for me anyway, I dont seem to need as much rest between sets. Hell most of the time Ill do a different exercise as rest for the other lol. I just get in and try to kill it. Really loving this stuff guys. Go ahead and buy you a bottle, your gonna like it. I didnt do my 5x5 today. I wanted to change it up a bit this week and just do 2-3 heavy sets on each exercise. 1 warm up set and then 2 as heavy as i could as many as i could. Gym was fuckin packed today and weights were being slammed around all afternoon. lol good times. I can post the workout log if anyone is interested. Its time to EAT!!

Rick indeed you do, you will thank me later.

Lucasta, you know your workout is always welcome, you train hard and have dedication which is not common in many. You know I am always in tuned to what you come up with next.

Thanks Andrew. Like I said, I changed it up a bit with rep counts and weight and wanted to go as heavy as I could just to push myself. Im going to deload next week so I wanted to really go all out this week. Here it is in the order I did them. And please feel free to critique anything you want. I still have a lot to learn and you guys are feeding my brain constantly. I appreciate all you guys and the dedication you put in to these boards. Ok enough ass kissing :)

db bench press:
set 1 45x10
set 2 50x10
set 3 60x10

cable fly:
set 1 80x10
set 2 80x8
set 3 80x6 (usually do 40 on this)

bb incline bench
set 1 135x10
set 2 155x8
set 3 175x5 (usually go up to 115 max)

bb bench:
set 1 185x5
set 2 185x4 (chest was toasted now)

dips:
3 sets of 10 with 25 lb plate

pressdown:
set 1 110x10
set 2 130x6
set 3 130x5

overhead rope ext:
3 sets of 90x10

bench dips:
3 sets of 30 ( i just love doing these. always get massive pumps)

kickbacks:
3 sets of 25x10

at this point my tris were trashed. I could barely lift my arm to drink my water and I can feel it today for sure. My chest hasnt been sore in a while but today it is. Arms aint too bad. My usual workout buddy was there too. He really pushes me to go heavier and push out an extra rep or 2. We always have a good workout together. I tell you though, this damn eating is getting crazy. I stay hungry all freakin day and eat everything in sight. Thats one reason I stay up late is too eat more. Last night from 7 to 1:30 i ate something every hour. Woke up starving this morning. No matter how much I eat it never seems to be enough. I know my body needs it because its using the calories but damn, eating is becoming a second job lol

I cant wait to hit the gym in a couple hours. Gonna blast the legs and arms today. Im planning on settting new PR's on squats and leg press. Gettin my mind ready now, we gonna kill that shit today bros :)

Ok so todays workout was pretty fucking intense. Heres how my day went prior to gym. Woke up this morning with with fingers feeling tingly. They were that way all day. Also my nose felt stuffy earlier this morning so I went to blow it, not mucus but a shit ton of blood. I didnt have a gusher or anything. Just the one blow with lots of blood. Weird. Havent really felt right all day. Not sure what it is. Got alot of personal life stress still going on so maybe thats part of it too. Anyways, was pumped as hell to get the gym and set PR's on every damn workout. But i think i over did it a bit. Ill hit on that after the log:

squats:
set 1 105x10
set 2 245x8 PR
set 3 255x5 PR

leg press:
set 1 270x10
set 2 320x10 PR
set 3 360x10 PR
set 4 450x10 PR (holy shit guys. I was taxed after these)

quad ext:
set 1 130x10
set 2 150x10 PR
set 3 170x10 PR

ham ext:
set 1 130x10 PR
set 2 150x10 PR
set 3 170x10 PR (whew)

concentration curls:
set 1 35x10
set 2 40x10
set 2 45x5 PR

21's
set 1 55x21
set 2 60x21
set 3 70 x12 PR

ezbar curl:
set 1 55x10
set 2 65x8
set 3 75x8 PR

hammer curl:
set 1 35x10
set 2 40x8 PR
set 3 40x8

cable curl:
set 1 60x10
set 2 70x10 PR
set 3 80x10 PR

Alrighty so for me this was one fuck ton of a heavy workout. After the leg press I felt light headed. By the time I got done with curls I was close to blacking out. Legs were shaking and mind was clearly unable to focus. Didnt feel good at all. The drive home was sketchy. Couldnt focus on driving and mind felt blank. Checked my BP and HR 30 mins afterward bp was 160/80 and HR was 120. Shit i felt bad. Fingers were really tingling and i felt like a panic attack was coming on. Took a xanax and had a protein shake and felt better. I think i worked myself way to damn hard but at least now I know my limits. Another thing is I dont really like the prework supp I take. Im using Universal Shock Therapy and it seems to get my HR all fucked up and keeps me a tab bit light headed. Im going to stop using it after today. Phyto seems to still be working good tho. Libido is still cruising along the aggression is still there. The acne on my shoulders is getting on my nerves, Big ass zits that hurt right at the base of my neck. Ugh i hate acne. Dealt with that shit all through middle nad hight school. Part of it I guess. Tomorrow im going to lay around and sleep and eat and recover. I have a feeling i will need it. But hey I went in planning to crush shit and accomplished my goal. Maybe the phyto is making me too cocky :)

Dude virtually every workout had a "PR" behind it! Nice job man. On a worrisome note, we gotta get the BP and HR in order. I know that tingly arm hurting sensation. That worries me. I would drop the Pre-work out, and all stims. I would increase your water intake and some potassium, and taurine. Then drop your sodium, and work on some cardio....take it easy at first. Let's get that in check.

You get the same thing I get from high androgen levels, the NOSE BLEEDS LOL, I feel like I got dried snot and when I blow out its blood or dried blood. Up your water intake, and drink a gatorade or pedialyte throughout the day to keep the electrolytes balanced.

Top Bottom