Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserm Log--Orbit Free Sample

Lucasta

Ok guys Ill be running my log on the free sample of Phytoserm-347 as promised, thanks to my man Orbit. You rock bro!

Heres the stat info

Age 34
5'9"
176lbs
Finished up a 4 week cycle of M-drol this past Friday.

Running a 5x5 log over at elite bodiez. Check it out if you want

Ok so I finished my cycle on Friday and the mailman had me a surprise in the box when I got off work. ThePhytoSerms lol..So i popped one before hitting the gym and another before bed. Saturday and Sunday I took 2 pills both days. One at breakfast and another late after.

So far heres what Ive noticed. Excellent morning wood. Like raging seasoned oak wood. Spontaneous hard on's all weekend for no apparent reason. Not complaining at all. Maybe I should run a guide service and point people where to go.:evil:

Noticed some night sweats this weekend. Could be free coming off the cycle or because I have been sick last week. Not attributing it to the serms cause I just dont know. Maybe its just a mental thing but i keep wanting to take another pill. Lol funny how that works.

So far nothing major that I can tell is going on. I figure I will start to feel it more by the end of the week. I should be getting my unleashed/post cycle in today hopefully so I will be adding that as well. Ill hit the gym later and will copy the results from the log at EB.

Stay tuned my friends

Alright guys here we go. So today I have felt some increased aggression. Was in a good mood for the most part but I did notice I could easily get to the point of wanting to get physical if I needed too. Thats not a bad thing. I like the aggression. Other than that the all day hard ons have been nice too. Sometimes its almost annoying lol. So yeah if your looking for a libido boost look no further. I got my unleashed/post cycle in today as well as tub of DAA from . Took all that plus the afternoon 347 so I felt damn good in the gym.

So about the Mdrol. One of gym buddies gave me a bottle last month and I couldnt resist it. This is my first cycle of anything and I fell in love with it. Took about 2 weeks to really start feeling it but when it kicked it by god it kicked in, Muscles tight as a damn brick. Awesome pumps. Strength increase. Increased aggression and focus in the gym. It did dry my joints all to hell. Wrists and shoulders hurt like a bitch especially on shoulder day. So by the time to come off I didnt want to but i did. If running juice feels any better than that I cant wait to try it. And I will sometime in the next 3-4 months. I know most of you all say there are better ones to take and after researching here I would tend to agree, but overall I really enjoyed it and would do it again. It should be illegal to feel this damn good :)

Oh yeah my weight before I started the drol was 164. I had run a alphat2/lean extreme stack and lost a bit of weight. At the end of this cycle I up to 176. Food intake around 2800-3000 cals most days

So heres a copy of my 5x5 log that im keeping at the Elite Bodiez forums. Take into account that Im a little fucker so I know my weights dont compare to you guys but Im really proud of my progress and cant wait to bust some more PR's:

bench:
set 1 135x10
set 2 155x5
set 3 175x5
set 4 185x5
set 5 205x5 (PR for reps not weight)

incline bench:
set 1 95x10
set 2 115x10
set 3 135x10

cable fly:
3 sets of 50x10

bw dips:
3 sets of 10

bench dips:
3 sets of 20

pressdown:
3 sets of 100x10

rope ext:
3 sets of 80x10

ez bar curl:
3 sets of 45x10

hammer curl:
3 sets of 30x10

concentration curl:
3 sets of 35x10

21's
3 sets of 55x21

Today felt good. Good aggression in the gym. Had kind of a pissed off wanting to slam shit kinda day in the gym lol so its all good. Hitting the PR for reps was nice on the bench. Damn good pumps in the arms today. Blasted my tris to the point I had to quit working them because I couldnt squeeze them anymore. Love that shit.

So there it is for today. I wont workout again till Wed and Thurs but ill post up mood and whatever tomorrow as well.

Cant tell you thanks enough Orbit. For a guy like myself who struggles being a single parent and everything that comes along with having a teenager and a 7 yr old, this is a great opportunity and I extend my humble gratitude.

Felt good today. Have noticed some increased vascularity in my hands and forearms. Still got the good wood all day. I noticed one thing about the DAA powder. That shit will fuck your GI tract up. Phytoserms is a nice prodcut so far

Oh and to add.. I have noticed some acne on my shoulders and back. Tells me that its working and the test is flowing.

Thanks Andrew I believe im going to like it very much. I do so far. I keep thinking any day that I will suddenly have that Andrew animal to come busting through. Ive envisioned this cartoon hulk figure, like Im sitting on the porch and all of a sudden I fall down to my knees, start convulsing, and then my shirt sleeves rip and my face contorts and then i belt out this primal scream.."Argh the andrew animal is born!! RAWR!! Then i just run through town smashing cars and kicking in doors, taking all the women and leaving the men crying in a fetal position. LMAO ok so maybe i got carried away there. I have to say I loved your log when you ran it. The way you described things made it very visual. So heres my contribution :) Where you running anything else along with it?

Today was a good day. Thats all I can say. Tore it up in the gym today and set 2 more PR's. Good energy all day. Good wood too. Dick kinda chubby all the time, some of yall know what Im talking about. Focus was great working out and others even commented on my being so wound up. One guy commented on the pumps i had in my arm. Said the veins were popping. Loving this shit boys :)

Heres the workout log
squat:
set 1 105x10
set 2 155x5
set 3 175x5
set 4 205x5
set 5 225x5 PR

leg press:
set 1 210x10
set 2 250x10
set 3 270x10
set 4 290x10
set 5 310x10 PR

quad ext:
3 sets of 130x10

ham ext:
3 sets of 110x10

calf raises:
50lb dbs 3 sets of 20

dips:
bw x10
2 sets of 25lb X10

bench dips:
3 sets of 20

pressdown:
3 sets of 100x10

rope ext:
3 sets of 80x10

concentration curl
3 sets of 35x10

hammer curls:
3 sets of 30x10

21's
set 1 55x21
set 2 and 3 60x21

static arm curls:
set 1 20x10
sets 2 and 3 25x10

One hell of a day today guys. Broke 2 more PR's. Blasted the arms again and had energy through the roof. Had 2 people to comment on how wound up I was lol " damn man your bouncing around from one thing to the next like a damn rabbit" lol. Yes i was. Tore that shit up today. Man I am starting to love the Phytoserm.

A funny thing happened, well funny to me. One guy talked about me being so wired and running around the gym..so I shadow boxed him for a min. He just stood there laughing. IN my head he was getting fucked up lol. Not because I dont like him, I do. Hes a cool dude. But in my head...yeah man...he shit was getting shoved in lol. I cant get over this primal shit running through my head the past few days. Ive also noticed my dreams at night are very vivid. Not bad dreams or anything, just seems real.

Thanks Andrew I believe im going to like it very much. I do so far. I keep thinking any day that I will suddenly have that Andrew animal to come busting through. Ive envisioned this cartoon hulk figure, like Im sitting on the porch and all of a sudden I fall down to my knees, start convulsing, and then my shirt sleeves rip and my face contorts and then i belt out this primal scream.."Argh the andrew animal is born!! RAWR!! Then i just run through town smashing cars and kicking in doors, taking all the women and leaving the men crying in a fetal position. LMAO ok so maybe i got carried away there. I have to say I loved your log when you ran it. The way you described things made it very visual. So heres my contribution :) Where you running anything else along with it?
Nothing except krill for joints, beta-alanine/creatine when needed, mag oil for daily health, and vitamin D which I using all PRIOR to starting PhytoSerms, it really made a HUGE difference.:biggrin:

Top Bottom