Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-Testosterone is here

Folks, Phyto-Testosterone is finally here.

For those of you who haven’t yet heard, Phyto-Testosterone is a legal, orally active, plant based testosterone mimicker & potentiator. That’s right, this scientifically proven combination of natural ingredients is just as anabolic as real testosterone.

To learn more about Phyto-Testoterone, visit here –
http://www.primordialperformance.com/phyto.cfm

As a sponsor of Elite Fitness we wanted to announce that we have a very limited initial supply of Phyto-Testosterone, so if your eager to get your hands on it, you should act now before the first batch is gone. Also, please feel free to openly post your questions here on this official Phyto-Testosteone thread.

Cheers to an Anabolic New Year.

-Pp

so since this isn't test or a booster, it should have absolutely no affect on natural test levels right?

You said you have a limited quantity, do you expect to run out soon?

ok bro i just came off dermacrine .. can i run this now or i gotta wait 4 weeks?

hurricane187 said:
ok bro i just came off dermacrine .. can i run this now or i gotta wait 4 weeks?

Yes, you can run the Phyto-Test now, but we do recommend that you take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks of Phyto-Test usage.

Rick,

Considering the response weve gotten so far, we dont expect the first batch to last long.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Yes, you can run the Phyto-Test now, but we do recommend that you take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks of Phyto-Test usage.

Rick,

Considering the response weve gotten so far, we dont expect the first batch to last long.

-Pp
I don't think it will last long ether. Been getting pm's like crazy on it.

so basically the phyto-test and dermacrine can be ran back to back or they can also be ran together? askin cause i just finished using a bottle of dermacrine

can i run it after im done with this 4 weeks of derma sustain? or do i need to take time off between? it's identical to test, so mg per mg or what?

If I ever try that stuff and it works, you guys will get rich because there will be no doubt as to whether or not it works if I try it.

Top Bottom