Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

digitizedsoul said:
PP did you see that link I posted earlier in my thread here?

Just curious your take on that...

Yes, I took a brief look at it.

They definitely used a poor method of delivery for the methoxyisoflavone (one 800mg capsule) that likely contributed to the lack of better results. The method of “significant” didn’t make much sense either.

Either way, we know from personal experience and many anecdotal reports that that strength, size and endurance gains are quite real with proper supplementation with this ingredient.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Yes, I took a brief look at it.

They definitely used a poor method of delivery for the methoxyisoflavone (one 800mg capsule) that likely contributed to the lack of better results. The method of “significant” didn’t make much sense either.

Either way, we know from personal experience and many anecdotal reports that that strength, size and endurance gains are quite real with proper supplementation with this ingredient.

-Pp

Yeah i'm about to post an update to the progress thread, i'll let it speak for itself as far as "results" go :D :D :D

Update:

Feb 1st will be day one of week 4, so i'm two days out from that.

I must say that the Phyto must be kicking in big time because at the start of this past week I could tell I was getting bigger, and FAST. It is the same feeling you get when you start any good test cycle and around wk 3 you start just getting much fuller and can feel the gains.

Having done sustanon for a full 10wks in the past, I know that feeling well and I must say I feel VERY much like I did then, however I noticed that the ridiculous amount of aggression isn't there, or the desire to wrap folks up in arm bars just because I know how to execute one very well.

My vascularity is EASILY 2x what it was at the start. When doing a double bicep pose, I can see my veins all along my biceps / triceps and even going across my delts and into my pecs. I have NEVER been able to see these before, and my BF% is still a bit high in my opinion for them to even be visible, but they are turning into garden hoses so its kinda hard to hide, even under a thin layer of fat.

To sum it up, my strength has been consistently going up, shoulders are tonight and I plan on increasing all weight on all lifts AGAIN for the 3rd week in a row. Also my size is increasing probably at an even higher rate then my strength is. The scale hasn't moved much, i'm hovering around 185-186, but I HAVE lost BF since starting. I am not going to lie, the lipoflame / amp02 combo is GREAT for having energy, burning fat while you sit at a desk all day at work, and pre-workout to make a weight lifting session a freakin aerobic nightmare :D

I feel great, i've MEMORIZED the dermacrine "feeling", and I look forward too it minutes after applying. It's almost like I wake up craving that initial "aromatic oil" smell that you get when you first start rubbing it in. You can actually feel it going in your nose, it has a feeling kinda like Vicks vapor rub, but not as strong and only lasts for a minute or two.

The Phyto-test has made me easily 2x as hungry too. Where before I would eat breakfast, and usually last till lunchtime, now I get up, INSTANTLY starving, down a protein shake (300 calories) and get on the road. Within 30 mins i'm STARVING again and usually eat a chicken biscuit or two. I'm usually hungry again before lunchtime.... I mean its actually ridiculous but i'm loving it!!!

This stuff is the real deal guys, no biased opinion or anything. I'm just a skinny guy trying to get swole I have no reason to alter results in any way. I'm just stoked i'm getting such good gains! I can't believe this stuff is legal!!!!

By the way,

Whoever keeps throwing K my way, props to you! I know it doesn't mean much in reality, but here on the board it helps me to hold some credibility when trying to help folks out.

Apparently post count / K count mean a lot?

UPDATE:

Well shoulders were last night, and they were smokin bro's.... smokin.

I should have pressed the 75lb dumbells, because I got the 70's no problem for like 10 reps with some gas left. After 3 sets I just went to the next excercise mentally noting to up the poundage next week.

My strength felt unreal. I pressed 110lbs per arm on the hammer strength shoulder press, right after doing the dumbells. That is WAY more then I could budge on that same machine 4wks ago. I barely matched my poundage on dumbells, now I am a few plates from the bottom!!!!!!!

Vascularity was increased this week as well from last week. I'm not sure how much of this is from the NO2 in the amp02, or from the phyto test. Either way its a welcomed effect.

Triceps were also smokin. I went UP in weight on overhead tricep extensions with a single dumbell from last week, AND went up in reps. Thats an increase in BOTH from just 1wk. And the funny thing is, I could have gone HEAVIER!!! Next week i'm going balls out, no holding back.

I use a tricep pushdown or semi-dip machine also, and i'm 2 plates shy of the bottom of the stack on that now also. I had to get a guy to set a 45lb plate on my legs when I started, because the weight I was using was like almost 50lbs heavier then I am!!!

Sorry for all the !!!'s i'm just so stoked at all this. Results do a LOT for morale...

centy said:
Good fkn thread, bro

Thnx mate, im doing my best to keep it current.

Oh and PS to those follwoing.

Today is day 1 of Week 4. I started on the 10th of Jan.
Day 1 of Week 2 I upped the dose of phyto from 2x4ml a day to 3x4ml a day.

Just an FYI...

How much weight have you gained? You have said you are bigger...i'd like to hear how much bigger you are?

nab12 said:
How much weight have you gained? You have said you are bigger...i'd like to hear how much bigger you are?

Actually I'd like to SEE how big he has got, he looks quite TINY in the pic hes got up here , so yes - it would be interesting to see how big he's got over time with the use of all these products.

Top Bottom