Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phem

KBgrl

yo yo yo..wasssss up baby??? LOL. juuuuust sent u an email to ur ziplip account. ;) how are my little ones? that little porker losing weight yet or what? :D

heeeeeeey..... did u notice the lil star under my "cool novice" .... just saw it now... OH YEAAAA BABY!!! big league here i come!!! :p
did u leave for ur trip already? hummmm, i may just be talking to myself in that case:rolleyes:

hey... i'm on training all week... limited access to net...
i'll check my email in a min

kitties are good... bad but good... clyde clawed at my head in the middle of the night and bonnies loosing weight

Phemomena said:
hey... i'm on training all week... limited access to net...
i'll check my email in a min

kitties are good... bad but good... clyde clawed at my head in the middle of the night and bonnies loosing weight

oooookkkkkkk...nice cats ya wacko!?!?;) :p . im sure clyde would not appreciate that half story of urs.. come on...what are u leaving out..... did u roll over on him while u were sleeping and hurt my lil buddy??? huh??? did u take a lil trip to the bathroom and then try to wake him up instead of ur man accidently PHEM.. iHUH!?!? DID YA!?!? ur sick!! ur a troubled troubled girl and im a wired wired one:p :p i know i know..they're both hairy and it was dark..who can tell!??!?!?!?REEEEEOOOOOR!!! -- laters luv :D

btw, seek mental help ;)

hopefully this little punk (clyde!) lets me sleep tonite... he has a tendancy to get up on the bed and kneed at my head (you know that thing cats do when they are getting comfy, he likes to do it on my scalp for some reason:confused: )

how u doing? how's the cycle.. feeling it kick in yet?

Phem Phem Phem!! LOL... i tried to get mental help already... i got kicked out of all the facilities... the first one i was in i got upset so i burnt in to the ground... the second one i was in i slept with my therapist so i got kicked out and the third one i went to well... i just didnt like it so now im crazy crazy crazy....reooor!!:p

my workouts have improved. i def. feel the pump going on. ill be 2 weeks sat!! soo exciting!! i started my clen today.. i had to start it early..(u know why) i took a 1/2 pill at first..cause i was so scared i was gonna feel my heart pounding out of my chest..didnt feel a damn thing.. so i downed the other half....didnt feel a damn thing:( tom. i will take a whole one at once..if i dont feel anything in an hour ill pop another... i know its the real shit but i hear the oxyflux sucks the big one so i may have to take some more. it could be that my body is always wired on some sort of damn "stimulant":rolleyes: that clen is like nothin to my body... hummm, ill wait and see. im going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. on my off weeks im going to take NYC..never took it before so it should work nicely.

well... whats new with u kiddo...my "little" canadian friend... ya know..ive met a lot of canadians online... its like i just click with some people and then in conversation ill say, "where ya from" and they say "canada" and then im thinking... NO freakin way man.... whats with these damn canadians...all over the place!! lol... ur cool cats from what i gather so far. hey.. im serious... im getting the hell out of this city within the next 2 yrs. i cant take it anymore... got a spare room?? i promise phem... u wont even know im there... except when i do my usual naked tribal dance at 7pm every night:p

Top Bottom