Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phelps consumes 12,000 calories a day and stays ripped!

Lambster said:
I thought 12,000 calories a day was for the pro bb'ers who were bulking/juicin it. Even then they broke the meals down to where they ate 6-10 meals a day.

Phelps eats three - 4,000 calorie meals a day.

I would heave chunks at the first meal. This dude is a machine!
nypost.com/seven/.../phelps_pig_secret__hes_boy_gorge_124248.htm - 50k - Cached

Breakfast: 3 fried egg sandwiches, 2 cups coffee, 5-egg omlette, bowl of grits, 3 pieces of french toast, 3 chocolate chip pancakes

Lunch: 1 pound pasta, 2 ham and cheese sandwiches, energy drink (1,000 calorie)

Dinner: 1 pound pasta, 1 large pizza, energy drink (1,000 calorie)

Three years ago, Phelps told an interviewer:

I eat pretty much whatever I want. I don't have a strict diet. It's all about cramming in as many calories into my system as I possibly can. To be honest with you, I have a tough time keeping weight on.

I saw last night on "The Factor" some Asian guy claim Phelps ate 8 to 10K of calories a day.
I believe it.
I eat 6k to maintain 300 lbs body weight, and I presently train only 3 days (6 hours) a week, with zero cardio. Phelps swims 3 miles every day with many other sprinting/endurance lung building type training.

He's about as unripped as elite athletes get.

Dial_tone said:
He's about as unripped as elite athletes get.
he's got a lot of muscle tone though doesn't he? seems that way to me.

Lambster said:
Breakfast: 3 fried egg sandwiches, 2 cups coffee, 5-egg omlette, bowl of grits, 3 pieces of french toast, 3 chocolate chip pancakes

Lunch: 1 pound pasta, 2 ham and cheese sandwiches, energy drink (1,000 calorie)

Dinner: 1 pound pasta, 1 large pizza, energy drink (1,000 calorie)

Three years ago, Phelps told an interviewer:

I eat pretty much whatever I want. I don't have a strict diet. It's all about cramming in as many calories into my system as I possibly can. To be honest with you, I have a tough time keeping weight on.

lol.

1 large pizza has way over 1000 calories itself, more like 3000

Top Bottom