Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

permanent hair removal

elgcmo

New member
anyone know of where to get laser or "light" hair removal at the best prices. it would cost me a fortune here in baltimore. someone once said they had it done in alabama for cheap??

any suggestions are appreciated!
 
my friend in houston got his back done for 1200 $.....3 trips at $400 each. He did each one a week apart.....

HE LOVES IT!
 
elgcmo said:
anyone know of where to get laser or "light" hair removal at the best prices. it would cost me a fortune here in baltimore. someone once said they had it done in alabama for cheap??

any suggestions are appreciated!

Yeah but in Alabama, there idea of a laser is a magnifying glass and the sun.
 
prolably true nuh.

anyone else?

im willing to travel. places around baltimore want over 3000 to do a back, and i want my chest and abs done as well.
 
Ive tried it all and it still comes back. If I could I would continue the laser but its just to expensive still. Until then I just pull out the mach 3 and get busy.
 
do some research on the internet, not all lasers are created equal. And don't do any winny cycles after getting lasered, winny is pretty renound for making you grow body hair like a mofo.
 
Re: Re: permanent hair removal

nuh_mizer said:


Yeah but in Alabama, there idea of a laser is a magnifying glass and the sun.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean no offense to southerners of course, it's just a funny line.
 
How many trips did you make?

mrt said:
same here, laser didn't work for me...:bawling:

What machine did they use? Were you tanned? Do you have dark skin, light skin? Dark Hair light hair.

All of these are factors. I love the results I got with just 1 treatment. I am waiting for my tan to wear off before my next treatment.
 
My aunt does the laser hair removal, and she says that it is completely permanent.......but I wonder if you could use lots of tren/winny/test and still keep the hair away?
 
Re: How many trips did you make?

robsatx said:


What machine did they use? Were you tanned? Do you have dark skin, light skin? Dark Hair light hair.

All of these are factors. I love the results I got with just 1 treatment. I am waiting for my tan to wear off before my next
treatment.

I think it was Alexandrite Laser or something like that. I am aware all the other factors. I got my treatment during winter times when I was all pale and I have dark hair :bawling:

I think it also depends on genetics too. I've had 4-5 sessions and it didn't help much. Maybe the bitch who was beaming me didn't do a good job, who knows??
 
Top Bottom