Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Perkele, I hope you're sitting down

First time I have heard of her.

Do you have more pic to show us of her?
 
theoak01 said:
yes but id feel weird touching myself and watching a dead lady,bah,id get the creeps
Makes no real difference to me.

Besides most porn sluts are more full of baggage than a 747 anyway. I dont mind their life sucks. so long as they´re good fucks on video.

then why should i care if she died
 
BUBBLES said:
Oh I just noticed she was a slut and fugly too...he upper lip looks weird in one of the photos and she was licking a podgy man's penis...yuckkk...
the men are supposed to look gross. its more degrading that way :p
 
Gymgurl said:
I wonder what they will say at her funeral........can't imagine


she was a kind soul,always giving as much as she recieved,she really took one for the team and will be missed by many around the world.

ok ill stop,ive been up way to long and im going nutty
 
Hiatussin said:
Makes no real difference to me.

Besides most porn sluts are more full of baggage than a 747 anyway. I dont mind their life sucks. so long as they´re good fucks on video.

then why should i care if she died


yep
 
Top Bottom