Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PENTA PRO Whey & dextrose from proteinfactory

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
Good/bad? I am asking after the fact....as I ordered some already for my primary whey protein :D.

It has whey, egg, soy, caseinate, so it had all I needed. Good idea or bad?

I am going to take it with dextrose... I mean not together, but within the day, you know what I mean.

Whey - 2x /day after am workout and in the afternoon after lunch sound like a good idea? I don't think whey is a mrp, right? or can I slide into my 3 meal in the day.

Dextrose- gives you carbs/enery no? Should I take it b4 working out (in the am before going to work) or after working out (I am taking the whey after, though) .

thanks

Last edited:
I use the penta pro as a shake with flax meal. As for post workout, I don't use it then, the cassienate and soy will slow absorbtion too much. I just use a mixture of hydro whey, CFM whey, and whey isolate with malto/dextrose. I only use the dextrose post workout, and a little before with some of the same whey. It is too high GI to use at other points of the day.

Now I am pissed :mad: . I called to get whey and ask about Penta pro since I read some good stuff on it here. I told the guy what I was going to use it for (post workout) and one more time later in the day. ANd he said, "use the Penta Pro" vs the Whey concentrate($4.25) I was going to buy...simple ole whey... :(

So, if I can't cancel Mon (called alredy, they left ). What do I use these 5 pounds of Penta for ?:confused: :bawling:

Sorry to hear that about pro-factory. :( Sounds like the person is doing the up-sale tactic. This tactic is very common at GNC.

I'd use the Penta Pro before bed and maybe as a meal replacement. Depending if it bloats me or not.

Go to a local nutri. store and purchase some whey. The EAS Simple Whey is pretty good for the cost. Use this whey for your post w/o shake after drinking your dextrose shake.

I called them yeserday and was able to change the order to whey (I think whey isolate...the one for about $4.XX or $5 / lb).

I think you are right , they saw an opportunity to sell a product twice as expensive :(

For $5 a pound, you will be getting Whey "Concentrate". Isolate is about $8.99 and up. IMO Concentrate is still quality, and a damn good buy.

I agree w/ growin', I stick to just whey usually. Never noticed any difference w/ the others. And for the isolates you pay double the price for just 10% more protein. Makes no sense to me what so ever.

If you want somethign before bed I'd suggest solid food, solely protein however. Then as a second choice I'd go for Cassein w/ flax.

Top Bottom