Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pedicure

Nothing wrong with my feet, I think your missing the point here bro. Its not about me needing or even wanting to have a pedicure, its about spending the day with her, going out of my comfort zone, and doing something she enjoys with her. Fuck now Im starting to scare myself, but yea thats what its about. I can think of a million things I would rather be doing, but making her happy for the day will be much better than any of those. OK Im gonna stop before I get in touch with my feelings here, but I hope that explains my thoughts on the matter.
it's no so bad, dood...growing up...most of do it eventually. you can't remain 19 forever...there are other compensations for becoming a Mature Man.. this is the lifeitsownself... :theshadow

it's no so bad, dood...growing up...most of do it eventually. you can't remain 19 forever...there are other compensations for becoming a Mature Man.. this is the lifeitsownself... :theshadow
Well I must say that it has taken me a long long time to get where I'm at with my wife. The lil doctor episode has also taught me you cant just go beat the shit out of anybody that gets in your way. That could have been real bad for my family. I do understand my feelings better these days, I just hope I'm not experiencing GYNO from my last cycle. But the going off the deep end shit with me had to stop. I'd go ape shit and clear out the church on Sunday if someone provoked me just a lil. Call it growing up, getting old or whatever, fact is Im not a bad guy, I love my wife and kids and yea (I look like a million dollars and am hung like a race horse)(JK, not the race horse part thou)LOL, but there are somethings that mean more to me than me. If a pedicure makes her happy then it makes me happy. And if somebody wants to question my man hood for getting one then all I can say is GET IN THE RING , Bitch. LOL

Well I must say that it has taken me a long long time to get where I'm at with my wife. The lil doctor episode has also taught me you cant just go beat the shit out of anybody that gets in your way. That could have been real bad for my family. I do understand my feelings better these days, I just hope I'm not experiencing GYNO from my last cycle. But the going off the deep end shit with me had to stop. I'd go ape shit and clear out the church on Sunday if someone provoked me just a lil. Call it growing up, getting old or whatever, fact is Im not a bad guy, I love my wife and kids and yea (I look like a million dollars and am hung like a race horse)(JK, not the race horse part thou)LOL, but there are somethings that mean more to me than me. If a pedicure makes her happy then it makes me happy. And if somebody wants to question my man hood for getting one then all I can say is GET IN THE RING , Bitch. LOL

That.........was beautiful.

(That kinda talk will earn you K in the Girl talk forum:))

That.........was beautiful.

(That kinda talk will earn you K in the Girl talk forum:))
Yea I'm a real sweet heart. LOL. I think my estrogen levels are way up or something. AH, don't worry it will pass, I'll go back on cycle in about 6 more weeks and be the hell raising, beer drinking, snuff dipping, ass kicking, man whore that everybody loves to hate. LOL but seriously I think I need to see my Doctor.:confused::confused:

Yea I'm a real sweet heart. LOL. I think my estrogen levels are way up or something. AH, don't worry it will pass, I'll go back on cycle in about 6 more weeks and be the hell raising, beer drinking, snuff dipping, ass kicking, man whore that everybody loves to hate. LOL but seriously I think I need to see my Doctor.:confused::confused:

Just don't beat him up:worried:

Nothing wrong with my feet, I think your missing the point here bro. Its not about me needing or even wanting to have a pedicure, its about spending the day with her, going out of my comfort zone, and doing something she enjoys with her. Fuck now Im starting to scare myself, but yea thats what its about. I can think of a million things I would rather be doing, but making her happy for the day will be much better than any of those. OK Im gonna stop before I get in touch with my feelings here, but I hope that explains my thoughts on the matter.

S'ok bro you don't need to explain, we all need to get in touch with our feminine side sometime. It's cool.

:rainbow:

j/k

S'ok bro you don't need to explain, we all need to get in touch with our feminine side sometime. It's cool.

:rainbow: LOL I hear you, yea actually when I am getting in touch with my femanine side I would rather explain it, if that's ok with you.

Top Bottom