Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pdaddy Lestat 4th of July *Pics

rnch said:
yeh, but the "average elite guy" doesn't have the balls to post pics of himself and his life like u do...and THAT makes you "above-average". :artist:
well yeah, there's reasons why other's won't post pics. They can't handle the same scrutiny that they subject others to. I can empathize with that, not many people can handle it.

I don't think bran was hating. He was just making an observation. The older I get, the more I embrace my inner nerd. I've seen Transformers twice. No Comicon though.

Bran's definitely a nerling. I am too. Lestat is most certainly nerdtastic, but it's part of what makes him cool.

Good pics is what I mean to say. And more of red bikini chick.

pdaddyII said:
62ycl60.jpg
heatherrae enters stage left

pdaddyII said:
Yea, we were talking about walking around down there checking some places out. I asked my friend about those places and that's actually where he was planning on taking us.

Oh, we got the shrooms from here and took them with us, shit man you can do and get just about anything in Mexico. We weren't on the beach for more than 15min before someone came up to us with a suitcase of drugs trying to push on us. it was liking having a personal servant. Anything we wanted this guy would fetch for us, firewood, cubans, tequila...dood was on it, sprinting down the beach to fetch it for us in town. It was so trippy though with everything going on around us, one of the most fun times I've ever had.
cool
I got some frequent flyer miles to cash in
what's a good weekend to go to SD?

Spartacus said:
cool
I got some frequent flyer miles to cash in
what's a good weekend to go to SD?
any weekend before labor day

Lestat said:
any weekend before labor day
I have every other weekend off and it's a 3 day weekend
so I'll fly in thursday and flyout sun or mon
let me check the padres schedule in case I want to catch some MLB action south cali style

Spartacus said:
I have every other weekend off and it's a 3 day weekend
so I'll fly in thursday and flyout sun or mon
let me check the padres schedule in case I want to catch some MLB action south cali style
let me know if/when you are here bro, we've got killabee in da house too.

Top Bottom