Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pdaddy Lestat 4th of July *Pics

Lestat said:
are you a fool? Very few guys are beyond all help, it never hurts to have a few easy lays at your disposal, especially in a new town.
:) oh man. well lestate I luv ya. for all the what seems like good nature underneath it all and all the social life you obviously have (because ya post it, and that's actually cool seriously!), I just can't seem to shake the feeling that you're really a nerd! do you admit to being a nerd? I'm just wondering, because some of my favorite people are nerds, some are really successful and cool. I think they are better friends in a lot of ways. I think it would be cool if you admitted it. I'm kind of a nerd, I read all the time and was valedictorian etc. and so I'm not hating, but you're just sort of nerdier and I am not sure how. I'm really just curious, because even if you don't think you are I think you're a weirdly interesting person. maybe you are one of those nerds who says "I don't classify myself in a certain group" or something, but I bet you and pdaddy had a lot of fun. if he needs your help getting laid at all though in san diego with his looks, he's severely and utterly mad cowish retarded. he may as well be matthew mcgonogay walking around from what it looks like. I just know because I lived in long beach for a year, it's so easy I had so much sex wow!, and he's a lot better looking than me. he might be retarded though, because he does post on the internet like the rest of us, so in that case you're a good bro for helping him. good bro.

personal favor when KB moves out to SD can you get him some easy lays????????

bran987 said:
:) oh man. well lestate I luv ya. for all the what seems like good nature underneath it all and all the social life you obviously have (because ya post it, and that's actually cool seriously!), I just can't seem to shake the feeling that you're really a nerd! do you admit to being a nerd? I'm just wondering, because some of my favorite people are nerds, some are really successful and cool. I think they are better friends in a lot of ways. I think it would be cool if you admitted it. I'm kind of a nerd, I read all the time and was valedictorian etc. and so I'm not hating, but you're just sort of nerdier and I am not sure how. I'm really just curious, because even if you don't think you are I think you're a weirdly interesting person. maybe you are one of those nerds who says "I don't classify myself in a certain group" or something, but I bet you and pdaddy had a lot of fun. if he needs your help getting laid at all though in san diego with his looks, he's severely and utterly mad cowish retarded. he may as well be matthew mcgonogay walking around from what it looks like. I just know because I lived in long beach for a year, it's so easy I had so much sex wow!, and he's a lot better looking than me. he might be retarded though, because he does post on the internet like the rest of us, so in that case you're a good bro for helping him. good bro.

personal favor when KB moves out to SD can you get him some easy lays????????
again, its not about NEED. I'd never insult one of my bros by saying they NEEDED my help, that's bullshit.

What I'm saying is, who would turn down any help, a give me, and easy lay? Maybe if Pdaddy had too much on his plate, sure, but he was in an unfamiliar city, looking for some variety, my "help" consisted of introductions.

As for the nerd thing, who gives a shit. That sounds awfully subjective to me. Is this revenge of the nerds where all of a sudden its cool to be one and you all unite up to to form some powerful nerd force?

I've been called a jock, a meathead, a chowderhead, a geek, a nerd, a dork, a pimp, a playa, a good bro, a stand up guy, a thinker, a brainiac, a computer brain, and of course, simply amazing. What defines me? None of that. Not one of those terms is all encompassing.

I've got some nerd friends, they all went to see Transformers over the weekend, did you?

Those same friends will be at Comiccon as well, is that something that interests you? I've never been.

Why don't you check out my myspace, take a peek at my interests, and then you can choose whether or not to label me by your subjective definition of "nerd."

Lestat said:
again, its not about NEED. I'd never insult one of my bros by saying they NEEDED my help, that's bullshit.

What I'm saying is, who would turn down any help, a give me, and easy lay? Maybe if Pdaddy had too much on his plate, sure, but he was in an unfamiliar city, looking for some variety, my "help" consisted of introductions.

As for the nerd thing, who gives a shit. That sounds awfully subjective to me. Is this revenge of the nerds where all of a sudden its cool to be one and you all unite up to to form some powerful nerd force?

I've been called a jock, a meathead, a chowderhead, a geek, a nerd, a dork, a pimp, a playa, a good bro, a stand up guy, a thinker, a brainiac, a computer brain, and of course, simply amazing. What defines me? None of that. Not one of those terms is all encompassing.

I've got some nerd friends, they all went to see Transformers over the weekend, did you?

Those same friends will be at Comiccon as well, is that something that interests you? I've never been.

Why don't you check out my myspace, take a peek at my interests, and then you can choose whether or not to label me by your subjective definition of "nerd."
Hey that's pretty cool. Yeah I figured you were one of the ones who didn't classify yourself. How could you have 65,000 posts with just one personality, it's impossible!!!!! ;) I wish I saw transformers, looks good. That's cool you admit to being a nerd though, and a geek and a computer guy. and that time you fucked the redhead chick I think it was? up the ass and posted pics of her, that was very jock like. so you do have that one night,.

lestat you know I'm just messin' with you remember when we pulled a fast one over everyone about me having a small frame hahaha, that was awesome

Lestat said:

don't forget bad bro
and my offer still stands, though i've yet to locate the whip (but i will)
it's been subpar as of late, no point in going thru the effort for that when you are already sitting pretty

Gambino said:
don't forget bad bro
and my offer still stands, though i've yet to locate the whip (but i will)
it's been subpar as of late, no point in going thru the effort for that when you are already sitting pretty
yeah man when you run across some quality, pass it my way!

Top Bottom