Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pdaddy Lestat 4th of July *Pics

Whats the deal with white people and staring at beer cans on a table?

Dial_tone said:
Whats the deal with white people and staring at beer cans on a table?
drinking game called flip cup

Lestat said:
again, its not about NEED. I'd never insult one of my bros by saying they NEEDED my help, that's bullshit.

What I'm saying is, who would turn down any help, a give me, and easy lay? Maybe if Pdaddy had too much on his plate, sure, but he was in an unfamiliar city, looking for some variety, my "help" consisted of introductions.

As for the nerd thing, who gives a shit. That sounds awfully subjective to me. Is this revenge of the nerds where all of a sudden its cool to be one and you all unite up to to form some powerful nerd force?

I've been called a jock, a meathead, a chowderhead, a geek, a nerd, a dork, a pimp, a playa, a good bro, a stand up guy, a thinker, a brainiac, a computer brain, and of course, simply amazing. What defines me? None of that. Not one of those terms is all encompassing.

I've got some nerd friends, they all went to see Transformers over the weekend, did you?

Those same friends will be at Comiccon as well, is that something that interests you? I've never been.

Why don't you check out my myspace, take a peek at my interests, and then you can choose whether or not to label me by your subjective definition of "nerd."

I don't think your a nerd.

You just seem like an average guy to me bro!

Reactions: ceo
all the whey said:
I don't think your a nerd.

You just seem like an average guy to me bro!
exactly.

Just an average guy with an above average cock, salary, and physique!

rnch said:
don't be modest...... :artist:
that's an average guy on EF so I don't feel like its bragging.

Average cock size here is 8 inches with serious girth
Average annual salary is 100,000
Average dude can bench 300, is 6'+ and well over 200lbs.

Lestat said:
that's an average guy on EF so I don't feel like its bragging.

Average cock size here is 8 inches with serious girth
Average annual salary is 100,000
Average dude can bench 300, is 6'+ and well over 200lbs.
yeh, but the "average elite guy" doesn't have the balls to post pics of himself and his life like u do...and THAT makes you "above-average". :artist:

Top Bottom