Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pdaddy Lestat 4th of July *Pics

bigmann245 said:
dude that chick in the red bikini, is she standing on something or is she that tall??? id love to do a chick that was that tall, wrap her legs around me twice.
she's standing on the cooler to get a good view of the game!

i tried to hook p-dizzle up with some stange, admittedly not the best in the world, but would have been an interesting story!

Lestat said:
i tried to hook p-dizzle up with some stange, admittedly not the best in the world, but would have been an interesting story!

Was this the girl with the aeriola of poop stains?

That would have been the ultimate hookup story.

jh1 said:
Was this the girl with the aeriola of poop stains?

That would have been the ultimate hookup story.
no.

super hardbody chick. short, very fit, tight bod, BUT 41! I introduced her to pdaddy and commented how they were both so vascular.. i thought it was a temporary match made in heaven. She was looking to get boned. My roommate took her hot friend for himself that night. (her friend was much younger)

super hardbody chick. short, very fit, tight bod, BUT 41!

Who cares that she's 41. Im kinda seeing this 41 year old who looks just like her, smokin bod, and ripped. Her personality is awesome too. Age dont mean shit, when a person has their shit together

seaking420 said:
Who cares that she's 41. Im kinda seeing this 41 year old who looks just like her, smokin bod, and ripped. Her personality is awesome too. Age dont mean shit, when a person has their shit together
i hear ya man, age doesn't matter, this chick sort looks it a bit in the face though.

i hear ya man, age doesn't matter, this chick sort looks it a bit in the face though.

Same thing with the girl Im seein, but I can look past that and look at her abs and legs and easily forget about the face. Plus personality is big too.

_Yossarian_ said:
pdaddy, nice shades bro. What kind are they?

Hey thanks man, I love them. They're Ralph Lauren, I got them last year and am still shocked I haven't lost or fucked them up yet

Top Bottom