Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

PCT Suggestions?

boz44

New member
Just ended my cycle. I have clomid, tamoxifen, AIFM, arimidex, and hcg on hand. I'm pretty sure I know what to run and how to run it. Just thought I would get some last minute advice to see how everybody differs.

WK 1-19 500mg Test
WK 1-3 50mg Dbol
Wk 5-14 250mg Deca
 
well since you are using deca reccomend against using the tamoxifen.

you can use the HCG with AIFM prior to using your clomid, whether you need this depends on how suppressive the nandrolone was (since you were using an AI, your E related suppression should not be that significant). Would low dose 200-400iu (though you will find people that reccomend higher dosages), would keep the AI dose at "cycle" levels while using HCG.


as far as the clomid 50mg ED for 2-4 weeks, no frontload.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
well since you are using deca reccomend against using the tamoxifen.

you can use the HCG with AIFM prior to using your clomid, whether you need this depends on how suppressive the nandrolone was (since you were using an AI, your E related suppression should not be that significant). Would low dose 200-400iu (though you will find people that reccomend higher dosages), would keep the AI dose at "cycle" levels while using HCG.


as far as the clomid 50mg ED for 2-4 weeks, no frontload.

No tamoxifen even though I stopped the Deca 5+weeks ago?
 
even then. keeping in mind that stopping 5 weeks ago means that you still have some plasma levels of nandrolone (minimal but still) (even then, its also the impact that it has on progesterone metabolism, not just its direct effects).

why exactly do you want to use the tamoxifen?
 
macrophage69alpha said:
even then. keeping in mind that stopping 5 weeks ago means that you still have some plasma levels of nandrolone (minimal but still) (even then, its also the impact that it has on progesterone metabolism, not just its direct effects).

why exactly do you want to use the tamoxifen?

The clinic I go through online said to start taking Tamoxifen everyday for three weeks starting the third week after my last shot. Said to continue my arimidex every other day. Also, starting three weeks after the last shot I start HCG. 1cc (5000) the first day. 2 days later 1/2 cc (2500), continue with 1/2 every two days until I get to third bottle, then 20 units everyday until it's gone. Starting with the last bottle of HCG (which is 5 1/2 weeks after last Test shot) Take clomid am and clomid pm until bottle is gone. I think there were 30 pills they sent.
 
would it surprise you to hear that those are not good reccomendations.... think that you will find few endo or AAS users that would agree with that protocol.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
would it surprise you to hear that those are not good reccomendations.... think that you will find few endo or AAS users that would agree with that protocol.

Not surprised at all. I was hoping you would chime in. All right, give it to me then. Last shot was Saturday. What do you suggest and when. I'll just go with what you say as gospel. Thanks.
 
there really is no gospel for PCT, as the individual responses to these drugs is wide and varied.

however that being said, those are pretty high doses of HCG. possibly enough to induce a thyroid storm (if you have any kind of elevated thyroid) and certainly enough to cause gyno (AI use will help in that aspect). though again that being said some people can use those doses without issue.

dont particularly reccomend arimidex, even lower dose for PCT (however it can be used)

with respect to the clomid using 100mg for 5 days is an acceptable protocol, however since the benefit is minimal and the increased sides are usually notable. typically reccomend 50mg ED for 2-4 weeks.

if you outline what exactly you have supply wise, it would be easier to delineate a protocol.

there are many different protocols and no single one can be said to be "most effective". There are those that are generally better than others, and individual responses to the drugs as well as drugs previously used, and of course what resources you have are all factors in designing a good protocol for you.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
there really is no gospel for PCT, as the individual responses to these drugs is wide and varied.

however that being said, those are pretty high doses of HCG. possibly enough to induce a thyroid storm (if you have any kind of elevated thyroid) and certainly enough to cause gyno (AI use will help in that aspect). though again that being said some people can use those doses without issue.

dont particularly reccomend arimidex, even lower dose for PCT (however it can be used)

with respect to the clomid using 100mg for 5 days is an acceptable protocol, however since the benefit is minimal and the increased sides are usually notable. typically reccomend 50mg ED for 2-4 weeks.

if you outline what exactly you have supply wise, it would be easier to delineate a protocol.

there are many different protocols and no single one can be said to be "most effective". There are those that are generally better than others, and individual responses to the drugs as well as drugs previously used, and of course what resources you have are all factors in designing a good protocol for you.

I have on hand HCG, clomid, arimidex, tamoxifen, and AIFM. I can get whatever you suggest overnighted from my clinic. When do you start the Clomid? The HCG scares me, just because I haven't completely lost my nuts or anything. I might be paranoid, but my nips seem a bit sensitive. I don't see how they could be, considering a took arimidex and AIFM everyday. Anyway I don't want any gyno issues that I could have avoided. Thanks.
 
with using AI's during cycle and low dose nandrolone, the use of HCG is probably not a necessity. if you do use it, 200-500iu e3d for10-14days (maintaining AI dose), followed by clomid and low dose AIFM(low dose aromasin would also be fine) for 2-3 weeks.

you can take 20mg of tamox with first 2-3 days of HCG (as a priming agent, which via half life will last through entire period). such low end use should not present a PgR issue.

the one thing you might want to add that you dont have is a low dose dopaminergic (cabaser or bromocriptine), since you have had some nipple sensitivity and were using nandrolone. Prolactin like estrogen is needed in SMALL amounts for natural test production (hence why letro or high dose AI should not be used during PCT) but more than that is counter productive.
 
You say to take 200-500iu e3day for 10-14 days followed by clomid. That is what I am starting tomorrow. However, I was just getting ready to mix my hcg and it says to put 2 cc's of water to total 10,000 iu's of hcg. My hgh pins are 100 units or 1cc. I fill them to the 35 mark to take 3.5 ius of gh. How do I measure out the cc's or units or iu's? I'm assuming I'm injecting this subq just like my hgh. Correct?
 
so you have 5000iu's per ml. in order to take 500iu you need .1ml or 10 units.

you can also use more bacteriostatic water to get a different concentration. ie 5ml would mean a concentration of 2000iu per ml (per 100 units on the syringe or 20iu/unit)
 
macrophage69alpha said:
so you have 5000iu's per ml. in order to take 500iu you need .1ml or 10 units.

you can also use more bacteriostatic water to get a different concentration. ie 5ml would mean a concentration of 2000iu per ml (per 100 units on the syringe or 20iu/unit)

So with a slin pin that is 1cc or 100 units, I would draw out to the 10 mark?
 
Top Bottom