Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Nolva/Clomid and support supplements (any bad interactions?)

xx-oxo-xx

Will be starting my first PCT after a 12 week run with 300mg test E (E5D) 0.5mg Adex e3d and ended with 4 weeks of winstrol. HCG have been used for 3 weeks after last shot and PCT will begin on Saturday.

For PCT I have.
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/10/10
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD (if needed)

Fort cortisol I was thinking about:
Ashwagandha: 600mg/day.
Phosphatidylserine: 300mg/day.
Vitamin C: 3g/day.

My worries lies with the cortisol controll supplements as I've read that many herb interact bad with Nolva due to inhibit action of cyp2d6 and cyp3a4 that nolva needs to convert to it's active metabolites.
Since the SERM is the backbone in a PCT I worried if there is any negative interactions between nolva, clomid, ashwagandha and phosphatidylserine?

Anyone who knows or have ran the "stack" with good blood results?

There won't be any negative interactions between nolva, clomid, ashwagandha and phosphatidylserine at the dosages you are using. You would need to mega-dose the SERMS for any possible negative interactions to occur. You have nothing to worry about.

If I was you personally, I would run the perfect PCT protocol after your steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The old school 'nolvadex and clomid' PCT is really not optimal. It won't promote optimal recovery after your cycle. The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. That is what I would do after your cycle.

The perfect PCT is the way to go. As for the cortisol, those compounds will be beneficial in this regard, but I would not expect drastic results from them.

There will be no negative interactions. I like the full PCT that Muskate posted above. The Perfect PCT is what I use personally.

Top Bottom