Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT For TRT Cycle, Please Read!

Discreet User

I'm currently in week 7 of a 10 week TRT cycle; 400mg/week Test Cypionate & Arimidex .5mg EOD.

This is my first cycle of any kind and I plan to do one more cycle with the addition of deca, before deciding whether or not to stay on TRT indefinitely. Going in to speak with my doctor in a few days.

Questions:
  1. What is the *best* PCT to request from my doctor?
  2. How should the PCT be structured?
  3. How to use hcg?
  4. How about HMG? How do I request it from my doc, and at what dosage?

Additional info if interested:
Height: 5'07"
Weight 170lb (Currently gaining quality mass)
Body Fat: 12%
Years Training: 3

Baseline 7/1/2010:
Serum testosterone: 468 ng/dl | Reference interval 280-800

Free testosterone: 14.8 pg/ml | Reference interval 9.3-26.5

Week 5 of cycle (8/5/10), Test Cypionate 400mg/week & Arimidex .5mg EOD:
Serum testosterone: >1500 ng/dl | Reference interval 280-800. Flagged as high. Testing method could not read greater than 1500, therefore we only know that it is greater than 1500 ng/dl.

Free testosterone: 50.4 pg/ml | Reference interval 9.3-26.5

Estradiol: 38.4 pg/ml | Reference interval 7.6-42.6

Luteinizing Hormone (LH): 0.1 mIU/ml | Reference interval 1.7-8.6

All other panels look great. Cholestorol, HDL, LDL, Triglicerides, are all within their respective reference intervals.

Im guessing a few people are going to jump on you for wanting to go on TRT at such a young age. Is your doc OK with it?

Im guessing a few people are going to jump on you for wanting to go on TRT at such a young age. Is your doc OK with it?

I've spoken with 3 docs, and they all want me on it.

The number you see is the highest natural Testosterone level I've ever registered.

My number was once in the low 200's!

The docs tell me it's not uncommon to see men in their 20's with low T.

According to one of the doctors it's important to start TRT young, so as to prevent health problems linked with low T down the road.

Top Bottom