Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct for different prohormones and otc steroids defined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pct for different prohormones and otc steroids defined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great read- I've taken nolva for every stack except. Nobody ever said don't do nolva with certain aas/ps. Man thats wild def a great read I feel like I should college credits sometimes when I spend time and read on here for a while

Re: Pct for different prohormones and otc steroids defined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think that i should take the time to bring otc steroid pct into light.. There seems to be a lot of confusion on what to use for pct after a otc steroid cycle.

One of my main concerns is people using (nolva) for pct. Not because it does not work for pct after a cycle but because you should not use it during or after a cycle of a nandro based aas.

A list of nandro based pro hormones and ots steroids.

Decavol= norandrostene-3b-ol, 17-one 60mg and 1, 4, 6 etioallocholan-dione. This has a nandro based pro hormone in it.

Max lmg= 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
its a progestin therefor stay away fron nolva on or after this. I would just stay the fuck away from this. Even more so if you are a woman as its pretty close to the same structure as that fucked up abortion pill ru-486.

Md1t= 19-norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione. Another nandro

trena- 19-norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione. Yup nandro too.

E-pol=estra-4 9-diene-3 17-dione tren like progesterone.

Trenadrol= 17b-methoxy-trienbolone

di-testinal= norandrostene-3b-ol, 17-one

and i am sure a hole slew of others out there as well. Do not use nolva during or after these compounds... I am pretty sure i got them right but it any one feels different feel free to post up... :biggrin:

What you should use for pct is sustain alpha unleashed and or postcycle.. Or even testosterone recovery stack

ps i think it would be smart for people to have both letro and dostinex on hand when dealing with any nandro base aas or pro hormone

i enjoy helping you guys out so please feel free to pm me any time. I do not back all of these products or compounds i am just giving info on them.

:d

i mean if your going to take something like a prohormone such as trenabol just take the real thing... it is a waste of money in my opinion...

i mean if your going to take something like a prohormone such as trenabol just take the real thing... it is a waste of money in my opinion...

Not really. You get half the strength for half the price. Not to bad of a trade. Not only that but some people want something to add to a cycle with out having to add extra injects. Others want to do a otc cycle and not get in trouble with the law.

Lots of reasons.

Now you just made a thread about a pretty useless products. Even pinged the thread back to the site about the products. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...p-supplement-body-builder-equiade-644595.html

Now why on earth you you want to know about using this ^^^ when you can just use e-legal steroids?????

ill apologize ahead of time for the near to year bump, but what about dmz1 is an otc pct good enough. such as afterfx?

Compounds:
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17,10mg
beta-dimetyhl 5alpha
androstan 3-on azine

Thanks

The pct over time has changed my good friends. Now the best way to do pct for any otc cycle is like this

run hcgenerate 5 caps every day during the cycle.
when the cycle ends start pct and run it like this

weeks
1-4 unleashed and post cycle as directed on the labels ( one bottle each needed)
1-5 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm every day

There you have it. This pct covers all you need for recovery. It lowers estrogen and progesterone,has a serm in it,prevents rebound, brings back sex drive and more.
running the hcgenerate on cycle helps prevent a big shut down and a crash when coming off. It also adds gains to the cycle, keeps sex drive up, and stops your nuts
from shrinking.

Now Phytoserm-347 comes out in about a month and this will be what any and everyone will want to add to pct. This and forma-stanzol will be the foundation for
any pct after any cycle you can thing off. Unleashed and post cycle will of course always be the perfect add to any pct for extra help and its so cheap so why not add it.

Now For add ones to pct you can add need2slin and gear for helping with nutrition retention and preventing muscle weight lose, and fat gain during pct.
After pct the best thing to do is a extended pct using bridge. Not only will then put the cherry on top of the recovery cake but it will also get you
ready for your next cycle a lot quicker too and it makes you feel so damn good.

For anyone who has run there pct as laid out above they often continue to gain right up till there next cycle. You can see this all over the net from the user feed back.

Planning on running a Monsterdrol XT cycle and want to run OTC pct since I have some on hand I want to use up before purchasing more supps.

I have:
PP trs + tcf-1
hcgenerate
forma stanzol
AI Post cycle

Was thinking AI Post cycle + Primordial TRS (save the forma for later since sustain alpha is in trs) + tcf-1 + need2slin for pct to use those up (have multiple of each). Does that look sufficient? Will be running bridge after cycle as well.

Planning on running a Monsterdrol XT cycle and want to run OTC pct since I have some on hand I want to use up before purchasing more supps.

I have:
PP trs + tcf-1
hcgenerate
forma stanzol
AI Post cycle

Was thinking AI Post cycle + Primordial TRS (save the forma for later since sustain alpha is in trs) + tcf-1 + need2slin for pct to use those up (have multiple of each). Does that look sufficient? Will be running bridge after cycle as well.

run the forma-stanzol with the trs instead of the sustain. Then run the sustain with your bridge. that is the only thing I would change

Top Bottom