Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parents... a Valued Friend... and GF on Acid. Week in review. Lessons Learned

I dont think on LSD you have the capacity to worry about others.

Anyway, nice journal entry.

I dont think on LSD you have the capacity to worry about others.

Anyway, nice journal entry.
Thanx I'm not an LSD expert, but Erowid knows a little I would think.
As the effects become stronger, a wide variety of perceptual changes may occur; non-specific mental and physical stimulation, pupil dilation, closed and open eye patterning and visuals, changed thought patterns, feelings of insight, confusion, or paranoia, and quickly changing emotions (happiness, fear, gidiness, anxiety, anger, joy, irritation)

Makes sense though, she was enthused, but very with it.
Either way, thanx Brah.

So have you talked to her today?
Getting ready to call... she called earlier, I wasn't in though. That was like I dunno at around 5 central time.
I should have called earlier, but the thing is I already know we are gonna talk for like atleast 90 minutes to 2 hours. We always talk like around 12-1 central time.
So yeah I should call in like 10 minutes. Which means, no postage till tomorrow.
Oh well. I'll live.
Love Samoth's new Avi.
Very hawt.
Third Wheelage context -platonic-
lol

Wait.....is she the school teacher? And the's droppin tabs?
She teaches 6th grade at a very exclusive private school.
She hates her boss cause, she is a little unorthodox, and her boss is a detail freak.
They are both women who each represent 2 different schools of thought.
So they despise each other.
Yeah she teaches, and is in grad school part time.
Her use of psychotropics doesn't mean she can't hold down a classroom. Shre really, really cares bout the kids education and is in a huge conflict with herself, cause she feels she's mean to them.
dude I would straight up be pimp slappin kids.
I could never teach highschool or anything younger. Just don't have the patience

She teaches 6th grade at a very exclusive private school.
She hates her boss cause, she is a little unorthodox, and her boss is a detail freak.
They are both women who each represent 2 different schools of thought.
So they despise each other.
Yeah she teaches, and is in grad school part time.
Her use of psychotropics doesn't mean she can't hold down a classroom. Shre really, really cares bout the kids education and is in a huge conflict with herself, cause she feels she's mean to them.
dude I would straight up be pimp slappin kids.
I could never teach highschool or anything younger. Just don't have the patience

+1 brother. Teaching people who for the most part dont care to learn is not for me.

Top Bottom