Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parents... a Valued Friend... and GF on Acid. Week in review. Lessons Learned

Well, they claim to. But there is a difference between her getting drunk and kissing her girlfriend versus truly "going both ways".
Okay, she has consummated that love.
However, she did back it up, and I remember this statement verbatim...
As you would too...
'Its like I see me in them, ya know, I'm not like some big sweat hog that just digs pussy'
I so wish she were here, so I could have that as my sig.

In her defense, she is quirky, but big sweat hog is not really the foreplay labels I give her.

Is that a fireplace or a giant darth vader helmet?
Uncle told me its both.
Dude, did you take my weed?
Giant Darth Vader Helmet?
Dude which axons were part of that transmission.
Just saying some synapses that need to take a look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are really doing their job.
J/k
When he goes to sleep and doesnt come upstairs, I'm usually baked late at night from thrus-sun, anyway, so I turn on the music, turn on the fire and just sit there and marinate/ruminate... urinate in the sink. j/k. It is so much better than the one bedroom I could barely afford close to campus.

Uncle told me its both.
Dude, did you take my weed?
Giant Darth Vader Helmet?
Dude which axons were part of that transmission.
Just saying some synapses that need to take a look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are really doing their job.
J/k

When he goes to sleep and doesnt come upstairs, I'm usually baked late at night from thrus-sun, anyway, so I turn on the music, turn on the fire and just sit there and marinate/ruminate... urinate in the sink. j/k. It is so much better than the one bedroom I could barely afford close to campus.

Funniest thing I've heard all week! Nice!

I wonder what the odds are when you factor in that those big tits were partying backstage and high on acid?

working in areola's favor is that acid isn't really a sexay type of drug, makes phyiscal shit akward and gross.

working in areola's favor is that acid isn't really a sexay type of drug, makes phyiscal shit akward and gross.
Bino is correct.
Great Interview btw.
Yeah, not an empathogen, its not even pleausuable, its a psychotropic.
She smokes out ofcourse before she dropped the tabs to take the edge off, but if she was cheating, she wouldn't have called.

Now if she took X or GHB, then we would be having some issues.

ariel.. i love ur posts man. i can relate to your parents situation, thought my mother may not be as open about her sex life.

we need to smoke out some time

ariel.. i love ur posts man. i can relate to your parents situation, thought my mother may not be as open about her sex life.

we need to smoke out some time
Dude I would love that.
Just don't pull an ortiz and threaten to tweek on me.

J/K I can talk anyone down.

Love ortiz but threatening to tweek, those some fightin words.
lol

Top Bottom