Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parents... a Valued Friend... and GF on Acid. Week in review. Lessons Learned

Very nice but I thought this part was WAY better. Not trying to sound biased. ok. maybe a little..

Now it hits me, I did forget to tell her bout this.
Selfish isn't she... lol
Yeah I just talked to her and she told me that someone came up to her when she was on campus. I guess a lurker or something, and asked if she was MyWay from EF.
How freaky, right?
She wanted me to tell you all she luvs all of you. She's so slammed with everything, but she's gonna return for the winter break, when she has time.
She's got a great voice, and it was weird, she's got this New York like speed in her talking, mixed in with her MyWay intensity, you would never guess she's a midwest hawtie.
Paramedic, mom, biology geek, helenabonhamcarter esque, hilarious chica.
She makes quirky sexy.
Every word seemed to date her.
Thing is once you label her, it can't be final, cause she does the exact opposite as well.
I dig on her like alot.
She's one of the strongest reasons I planted roots here.

yep, the bigger and better the rack, the more propositions and higher quality dudes will mulitply...eventually she'll capitulate and have a gang bang with a nba team

I wonder what the odds are when you factor in that those big tits were partying backstage and high on acid?

yep, the bigger and better the rack, the more propositions and higher quality dudes will mulitply...eventually she'll capitulate and have a gang bang with a nba team
I dunno WNBA, or NBA?
She goes both ways, even though she prefers dudes.
Yeah, you can close your mouths now.
lol

ariel. i think all college girls go both ways.

Well, they claim to. But there is a difference between her getting drunk and kissing her girlfriend versus truly "going both ways".

Top Bottom