Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parabolan (SUPER-TREN).....what's the skinny?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Parabolan (SUPER-TREN).....what's the skinny?

bicepts101 said:

that interesting also

JA have you ever taken tren?

i see you have had quite a bit of interest with para, but i have never heard of one of your cycles consisting of tren.

i know you dont like the effects tren has on lipids. i imagine para has the same effects in that aspect. would you cycle para?

Yeah, I took tren in a couple of my cycles and it such me down like a mother fucker and gave me some pretty severe sides (insomnia, cough, skin irritation, night sweats, etc.).

In the old days finajet and finaject were shot eod parabolon stays active for over two weeks, so eod injections wouldn't be necessary. Also 3 amps of para weelly 228mgs is about as much as anyone needed for great gains. The mood swings were somewhat less with para than with fina but not by much. Also because you needed less mgs per week to get good results, bro experienced less sexual sides. IMO para was likely the best bodybuilding steroid ever developed.

liftsiron said:
In the old days finajet and finaject were shot eod parabolon stays active for over two weeks, so eod injections wouldn't be necessary. Also 3 amps of para weelly 228mgs is about as much as anyone needed for great gains. The mood swings were somewhat less with para than with fina but not by much. Also because you needed less mgs per week to get good results, bro experienced less sexual sides. IMO para was likely the best bodybuilding steroid ever developed.

gimmie some

parabolan has a cyclic ester, which makes it more water soluble than non-cyclic ester. That's why it binds more receptors and less mg's are needed.

it is said in chemical muscle enhancement that parabolan is the most effective steroid available, and has a distint smell.

But is very rare and frequently copied.

Dosages were 150 to 230 mg/wk

Koivu_11 said:
parabolan has a cyclic ester, which makes it more water soluble than non-cyclic ester. That's why it binds more receptors and less mg's are needed.

Good info bro......:)

searay said:
ive read that parabolin had less side effects........... not sure why, just what ive read.

not sure why?

between Myoplex and Dog Chow, which do you think would taste better and be better for you, assuming you are a human?

Nadr

I think you have to keep in mind that while it's true everyone used less Para years ago than they do tren today, people used less EVERYTHING years ago. I can only speak of personal experience and that of my friends back in late 80's. There is no difference in the results of tren acetate daily and Para EOD or E3D (which was the most popular frequency). Not results, not sides, not anything I can think of.

Top Bottom