Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Pamela

juicedpigtails said:
youre supposed to say something about my new name!

digger is so great!

With all the name changin going on, i thought it was self inflicted so I didn't point it out.

How long's your sentence and where are you that it is morning there
 
SoreArms said:
With all the name changin going on, i thought it was self inflicted so I didn't point it out.

How long's your sentence and where are you that it is morning there

arkansas. at work.
 
Pamela said:
Hi Juiced How are you this morning.. or this late night..


doing wonderful. just downloaded a new copy of norton 2004 and found 68 viruses in the windows folder of this desktop. they were all wormies.
 
juicedpigtails said:
doing wonderful. just downloaded a new copy of norton 2004 and found 68 viruses in the windows folder of this desktop. they were all wormies.


That's a good idea!

I had problems with my IP this week.

I had to uninstall my IP and reinstall it;
Seems like it's working better now.

How's work?
 
Pamela said:
That's a good idea!

I had problems with my IP this week.

I had to uninstall my IP and reinstall it;
Seems like it's working better now.

How's work?


the more times you uninstall and reinstall something, the better it works! (or the easier it is to lose the cd)



work is great tonight. :) Boards are in a month and one day~!~!~.

someone stole my heavy bag. What should i do?
 
juicedpigtails said:
the more times you uninstall and reinstall something, the better it works! (or the easier it is to lose the cd)



work is great tonight. :) Boards are in a month and one day~!~!~.

someone stole my heavy bag. What should i do?

? Your Dr. Bag? ;) :supercool
 
juicedpigtails said:
no, the heavy punching bag :bawling:

i havent had a place for it in 2 residences until now.

:Pamela:

You need to find that! :D


btw you and Radar never stopped by last night.

I was here... Not sure about RADAR.. You never know about him! LOL
 
Juiced

Where have you been?

I thought with all those birthdays you were having you got to old to post.

:D :FRlol:
 
Pamela said:
Juiced

Where have you been?

I thought with all those birthdays you were having you got to old to post.

:D :FRlol:

wha chu tombout wo-man?


:qt:

btw thats an awesome av!

i like the one in the creek too!
 
Last edited:
juicedpigtails said:
Pam i think it may be time for a new thread to bump when i see you online.

That's a scary looking cat.
 
Pamela said:
:) Hey guys.. How are you all doing this morning?

actually just finishing up at work.

Had a very busy day.......was taken on a 3 hour lunch on Sydney Harbour by consultants who are trying to get business off me :D

How is your day shaping up sweetness?
 
vinylgroover said:
actually just finishing up at work.

Had a very busy day.......was taken on a 3 hour lunch on Sydney Harbour by consultants who are trying to get business off me :D

How is your day shaping up sweetness?


Your day sounds better than mine.
You need a secretary?
 
Pamela said:
Your day sounds better than mine.
You need a secretary?

yes........my hiring policy is quite strict though. Short skirts, tight blowse, high heels and her name must be Pamela :) Typing skills are an advantage but not necessary :D
 
vinylgroover said:
yes........my hiring policy is quite strict though. Short skirts, tight blowse, high heels and her name must be Pamela :) Typing skills are an advantage but not necessary :D

:FRlol:
That's me to a tee!
 
Last edited:
juicedpigtails said:
yes, lots of whole wheat pita bread.

no ''Tuna tomatoes''

what type of onion?

:FRlol: Uh sorry I mean tuna & tomatoes.. And sweet onions.(Maui Maui)

And I could be persuaded with the pizza! :chomp:
 
Top Bottom