Pamela said:Good Morning
How's things going this morning?

juicedpigtails said:youre supposed to say something about my new name!
digger is so great!
SoreArms said:With all the name changin going on, i thought it was self inflicted so I didn't point it out.
How long's your sentence and where are you that it is morning there
juicedpigtails said:youre supposed to say something about my new name!
digger is so great!

Pamela said:Why the name change?![]()
![]()
![]()
juicedpigtails said:seashell promised me a kiss on the cheek!

The Ranger said:Howdy Ms. Pammy.
Ranger

vinylgroover said:a warm hello to the beautiful pamela![]()
![]()
back

Pamela said:And to you to Juiced
You always know how to start my day..![]()
![]()

Pamela said:Hi Juiced How are you this morning.. or this late night..
juicedpigtails said:doing wonderful. just downloaded a new copy of norton 2004 and found 68 viruses in the windows folder of this desktop. they were all wormies.
Pamela said:That's a good idea!
I had problems with my IP this week.
I had to uninstall my IP and reinstall it;
Seems like it's working better now.
How's work?
juicedpigtails said:the more times you uninstall and reinstall something, the better it works! (or the easier it is to lose the cd)
work is great tonight.Boards are in a month and one day~!~!~.
someone stole my heavy bag. What should i do?

Pamela said:? Your Dr. Bag?![]()
![]()

juicedpigtails said:no, the heavy punching bag![]()
i havent had a place for it in 2 residences until now.
You need to find that!
btw you and Radar never stopped by last night.
RADAR said:I was held up by a big plate of sushi!
RADAR

RADAR said:It says i must spread it around before giving it to you again.![]()
RADAR
Pamela said:Juiced
Where have you been?
I thought with all those birthdays you were having you got to old to post.
![]()
![]()

juicedpigtails said:Pam i think it may be time for a new thread to bump when i see you online.
biteme said:That's a scary looking cat.

Pamela said:It sure is....
What did you do to it, Juiced?![]()
juicedpigtails said:merry christmas!

juicedpigtails said:how bout now?
Pamela said:Hey guys.. How are you all doing this morning?
vinylgroover said:actually just finishing up at work.
Had a very busy day.......was taken on a 3 hour lunch on Sydney Harbour by consultants who are trying to get business off me
How is your day shaping up sweetness?
Pamela said:Your day sounds better than mine.
You need a secretary?
vinylgroover said:yes........my hiring policy is quite strict though. Short skirts, tight blowse, high heels and her name must be PamelaTyping skills are an advantage but not necessary
![]()

juicedpigtails said:pam, hey!![]()
RADAR said:Gee! Pam & I just finished one too!
RADAR
Pamela said:Sorry guys I don't eat pizza's...
Do you have any Pita Bread, Tuna tomatoes or onions?
juicedpigtails said:yes, lots of whole wheat pita bread.
no ''Tuna tomatoes''
what type of onion?
Uh sorry I mean tuna & tomatoes.. And sweet onions.(Maui Maui) 
Pamela said:Uh sorry I mean tuna & tomatoes.. And sweet onions.(Maui Maui)
And I could be persuaded with the pizza!![]()
juicedpigtails said:should i change my avatard?
juicedpigtails said:should i change my avatard?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














