Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain Killers?

Ben Hart said:
Hey Para, did the Wellbutrin help you with the withdrawl symptoms? Did you have any withdrawls? I know what you're talking about. I took pain meds everyday for about 4 years myself, after getting them for post back surgery. The pills never got me high. I just felt like I had elevated energy, and I could get things done during the day. When I didnt take them, I felt like I took a Flexeril. I had no energy to do anything, was irritable, and felt shitty 24/7.

I actually had about no energy and was not getting high anymore. You just don't get that "high" when you first start out. It snowballs into a process where you need the pills just to be, what you think, is "normal". Yes, the Wellbutrin helped totally with the tail end of my withdraw symptoms. Whatever you crave, wellbutrin makes you not crave it (Im talking about chemical dependance here, not sex..) Good point someone else brought out. These opiates, when taken consistently for a long time, definitly slow down your metabolism. Not to mention all the constipation! You ever have to rely on enemas twice a week just to empty out? I did, and as sick as it sounds, thats what happened. Here is a play by play of what happened to me. In May she sprung divorce on me cause she found out, for the second time, that I was doctor shopping again. Just a note here, I am 37yrs old, 5'11" and I weighed in at 260, all fat, hadn't been in a gym for 12 years. At end of May I told my doc about my little problem..He actually prescribed the same amount and strength of roxicodone as I was getting from one doctor, which was 240 tabs, 30mg each (8 a day). He told me I had to wean down or he would drop me as a patient (I have long time with this doc). For the month of June I weaned down. It was hard cause you have 240 pills in front of you but now you have to ration them, yourself. I actually had to do a piss test in beginning of july to prove to divorce lawyers that I was off the pills. The lady at piss place told me to ask my doc about dopamine and norepenepherine cause I had been on pills so long. On July 12th I asked my doc and he started me right on wellbutrin. When you first start wellbutrin, one of the side effects is a feeling like your on speed all the time, and that was true (which is what i suspect shoots your metabolism through the roof!). I started immediatly to drop weight. I also quit smoking (smoked for 5 years) when I started wellbut. Well butrin has the same stuff Zyban (Stop smoking drug) has in it. I started back in the gym July 30th, and I hit it hard, no juice. Cardio twice a day, 30 mins each, weights twice a day. You could say I was overtraining but I was on a mission. I was down to 230lbs in Sept. I started juice in end of September. All this time, and still to this day, I have been eating all the right stuff..oatmeal, chicken,fish,beef,sweet potatoe,peanut butter, veggies. Haven't had Mc Donalds (or any junk) in 8 months! The cardio started to kick in, the juice started to kick in, the wellbutrin was doing it's thing, and by December I was 199-200lbs, 7%BF, 6 pack for sure (even when your sitting on the toilet!). I am still at that weight/BF now. I have a great physique, and all the 19yr old enanthate abusers at my gym tell me they hope they look like me, and Im 37. I did my juice (prop/eq/winny) every 3 days but very small amounts. I took 200mg prop a week, 300mg eq a week and 100mg of winny a week (my week is 6 days, shots every 3 days. With a great body come great things...in the female department. You ever notice how the shadowing of a 6 pack looks in the bedroom (with a dim lite on) while she's gettin it from ya? I think I was staring at myself more that at her..enuff said!

Mr.X said:
I had a few friends with life-long addictions to Nubain, it's horrible.

I kicked a 3-4 bottle/wk Nubain Habit about 9 months ago. I used it for about 4 yrs. At 1st, I found it to be an incredible pre workout compound. Any exercise sounded like a great idea. Extra sets? Why not? I don't feel tired. This was all sub q injections until a BB friend of mine convinced me mainlining was the way to go. One bang and I was never gonna do the pussy sub q injection again. I started doing cardio AM in addition my normal PM workouts. I started using the Nubain to wake up-It was the bomb. A few months later I was taking a shot mid day, few months after that it turned into 3 shots midday for a daily total of 6-7. In the meantime the rest of my life started falling apart, but for some reason I didn't realize it until I had lost a considerable amount of $$$ and material things. I feel like the Nubain actually numbed the part of my brain that made me motivated to accomplish more than the next guy in earlier yrs of my life. I stopped giving a fuck about superficial shit being a slave to the needle made me feel like shit about myself. I never thought I'd be hooked, and since I quit cold turkey after so long, sometimes I wonder if I ever really was(and I was just being a wuss)? Anyway that sucked-but the worst part about getting off of it was that it came unexpected. My source had a family 911 and left town. I had one bottle to taper off with-which normally lasted me 1.5 days. I made it las 3 days. 24 hrs later WD's started kicking in. For 3 days I was sick, couldn't sleep and had stomach cramps. I had no appetitite. I felt like clenching my fists. I was cold and sweaty. My only relief was getting in the shower-which didn't help much. Over the next 4-5 weeks I started feeling better but no matter what I couldn't sleep more than 1-2 hrs/night. I felt like Tyler Durden in Fight Club. After awhile I got more and more nightly sleep. I also still thought about using it at least 3-4x a day for the next couple months. My old source has called me 2x in the past 9 months-I never returned his calls. No way I'm I taking that slippery slope again.

mr. snakes said:
JKurz1:

Only think i'm addicted to is GHB. I love that stuff, it knocks me out like a rock every night.

I used to fall asleep standing up on that stuff. I think possession of ghb is a nasty felony these days. And to think it used to be sold at GNC?

I prefer Roofies for my dates anyway. ;)

Themachine01 said:
I have used painkillers in the past on the weekends. I started using them when I didnt want to drink while dieting down. The good thing for me is that I have been using them on the weekends for about 5 years now, but only 1 or 2 nights per week and it has never became more than that, I am probably lucky that I was smart enough not to ever take them during the week, while at work, or on weeknights before work. I have always been nervous about addiction and fear it, which also helps.

Not to sound like a prick, but if you have been taking pain medications for the past 5 years every weekend, you are addicted, you're just in denial. Eventually, it will catch up to you.

Most BB'rs who inject, were addicts at one point. That's sort of a fact that no one really wants to discuss. Hell, I admit that I used to do speed for about a year 1/2..that crap got ahold of me and ruined my life. But if we really think about it, we're all drug addicts if we're putting gear into our bodies, whether its good or bad for us in the long run..

dam..i think it's time for another injection! ;p lol..

i actually take 2 10/325 hydrocodone before chest and shoulder workouts due to shoulder pain actuallly seem to hype me up but thats just twice aweek.

six strait months of nubain, quite cold turkey, was up to ten amps a day. NO withdrawl symptoms, couldn't believe it. However, back pain came back. trying moderate amounts of tramadol.
good luck.
Pro Ken.

I have had four shoulder surgeries in the last 2 1/2 years,. Formed a nasty addiction to perc 10. I had to give it up after I realized I was sitting at my desk in my office at 6:30am taking 10 at a time. I was eating 40 to 50 a day, every day all day long. I sought help from a surgeon friend who had gone through the same thing. The withdrawals were really bad. The physical withdrawals were short, but bad. Its the mental that were hard. I really believe that I could not have made it without the help of AA. It is easy to form a habbit with these, as they are readily available. I really liked the feeling I had on them, better than any achohol buzz. They are like any other drug, they will bring you crashing down, and everything around you with it. It almost devastated my marriage, my kids, my life. It is not worth it.

I got to the 30mg roxys myself. Won't say how many a day I took. Too embarassed, however I admire your incredible honesty. I'm reading your post thinking its me. Everything you said about the side affects and taking them just to feel normal, has happened to me. I have a live-in girlfriend for the past 3 years, who has no clue. If she found out, I'd be gone! I hate the lying. When we have sex, half the time I cant nut. She thinks that I'm not attracted to her, even though thats her in my avatar. A friend of mine told me about Subutex, but I cant get it anywhere. Glad you turned your life around bro.

I have had 7 Ortho. Surgeys since 1994, including having my neck fused in 2003. I have been taking Hydrocodones off and on since then for the pain in my body, not to feel good. The most that I will take is 2 tabs a day when the pain is unbearable. After about a week of doing so I will stop for a week. I believe that we are born with an addictive personality, if you have one you had better be careful with any kind of Narcotics,Alcohol, or Steroids.

Top Bottom