Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain Killers?

Ben Hart said:
Thanks Para and Swolk I'll look into it. Bodybuilding has always been a part of my life. Since my back injury and surgery, I've made excuses to pop pills. I too started to taking Vics for fun on the weekends. I could get a handful of 5/500s on Monday, put them on the shelf, and take them on saturday night. Now, I take them with my coffee as soon as I get up,all the way until I climb into bed. If I get them, I take them until their gone. 30mg Roxys. I've built up a tolerence so high, that taking 8 10mg Percs or Narco's won't even get rid of a mild headache. Its pathetic. I don't often look at myself in the mirror. Havent worked out in a year, even though I could.My prayers go out to all of you. I take some comfort knowing there are BBdrs like me that have delt with it. I'll be back in da game! You can count on it.
bro,
you can do it. it is hard but worth it. I found that when i was trying to get off the pills, I could not have them around or i would take them. So get rid or them, give away, flush, dont take anymore after you finish what you have...do what ever you can to get rid of them. Seriously, if you are trying to quite you cant have them there just in case.. trust me
good luck
pm me if you need any help, support or advice

i had a bad motorcycle accident about 3 years ago and just recently (2 months ago) was able to kick my vicodin habit. they were great while i was fucked up and i would eat 2 every 4-6 hours or so while i couldnt walk and they did the trick especially if i smoked some northern lights or nyc sour diesel with them.

gradaully i had to up my dosages cause i wasnt feeling anything from 2 and every 4-6 hours. before i knew it i was recovered from my accident but still hooked on the pills.

i liked how they made me feel and i ate them all day every day. i was eating 6-8 at a clip every 1-2 hours, eating them at work, while drinkin, while smokin weed, eating them with xanax, eating them with shrooms, percs, etc. they became a routine and i felt like i always needed to have that clouded feeling.

before i stopped for good, i could stop for a week or two and be cool but one of the last times i wasnt able to get some for a few weeks and i went thru the crazy withdrawals, sweating uncontrollably, sick stomach, shitting my brains out, etc and then thats when i realized i had to stop this shit. i had a few hard weeks but i can honestly say that i dont have a desire to eat them again and i have a bottle of 100 in my medicine cabinet now. i dont know if i was really addicted to them or that i just really liked them, lol but im loving all the money im saving now.

if you wanna kick it, you can and will, the desire has to be there though.

is it wrong to enjoy them often? i dont see a problem unless its affecting your life negatively! i just pop a vicodien myself

racoon_city said:
is it wrong to enjoy them often? i dont see a problem unless its affecting your life negatively! i just pop a vicodien myself

i dont think its wrong to enjoy them and i dont think it ever effected my life negatively i just didnt like that feeling when i stopped eating them and i knew my body was starting to depend on them. i used to eat hadnfuls of them and function normally all day long. im all for moderation.

mesco said:
i dont think its wrong to enjoy them and i dont think it ever effected my life negatively i just didnt like that feeling when i stopped eating them and i knew my body was starting to depend on them. i used to eat hadnfuls of them and function normally all day long. im all for moderation.

exactly, so be careful raccoon, i used to think nothing of taking vic's, xanax, etc, but there is a chance there that you may become dependent on them and you really won't know it until you stop taking them, run out, source dries up etc, then you will wish you didn't like them i promise you

Thanks Swolk. I may take you up on that. To all of you who are posting saying that you have it under control, and you just take them here and there, or on the weekends, BE CAREFUL! All of us who got hooked started off that way. I used to scoff at a close friend of mine who was hooked, when I wasnt, and would of bet my life that I wouldnt end up hooked. I'm not weak either, or have an addictive personality. If you're increasing the amount over time(months or years) your body is building up a tolernce, and building up a dependency of them, subconsiously. I took them for years for various injuries with absolutely no problems. Then, as I took them more for chronic pain over time, I began to build up a tolerence. If you take them for a long time, you WILL build up a tolerence. You cant control that. One day when I decided to clean my system out and stop, I couldnt. I stopped getting high off them a year ago. Now, I take them just to feel normal, and get through the day. Its disgusting. Its a lonely way of life. I will beat this! I'm already on my way.

Top Bottom