Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain Killers?

Good topic... sometime You dont even notice ur hooked.... painkillers are hard on ur immune system..

So I can ask for a website where I can find Vicoden?

Just cause I am in pain?

I doubt it.

I dont want a fing website chief...........just wondering if anyone USES THE WEB....do you understand yet?

JKurz1 said:
Man, I am amazed at the amount of bb'ers addicted to pain killers......this sort of makes me ill that our govt is cracking down hard on aas use, but let docs toss out scripts like they are water.....anyone ever addicted?
I don't know addicted..Well ok,I love pills man,Xanx,Klonapin,Generic whatever,Percs all of it..I fucking love that shit..But it's a weekday thing for me.I dont go out and party on that shit,I like to be up when Im partying,As for the xanax I need that shit,I just don't need the amount I take.But fuck it

JKurz1 said:
Man, I am amazed at the amount of bb'ers addicted to pain killers......this sort of makes me ill that our govt is cracking down hard on aas use, but let docs toss out scripts like they are water.....anyone ever addicted?

I had a few friends with life-long addictions to Nubain, it's horrible.

Hey Para, did the Wellbutrin help you with the withdrawl symptoms? Did you have any withdrawls? I know what you're talking about. I took pain meds everyday for about 4 years myself, after getting them for post back surgery. The pills never got me high. I just felt like I had elevated energy, and I could get things done during the day. When I didnt take them, I felt like I took a Flexeril. I had no energy to do anything, was irritable, and felt shitty 24/7.

I had shoulder surgery a couple years back and was given percs and vicoden.
In my opinion they are the worst thing a person in the fitness game can use.
They are a demotivator they can inhibite gains they decrease appetite also the liver damage caused by all the tylenol in vicoden in large doses can be worse then dbol or anadrol. Of course everything should be taken in moderation but these things are evil. As one of the previous posts suggested painkillers will ruin your life just as bad as any rec. drug if not worse. I cant say that I wouldnt love to have a couple vics and a beer every day when I get off work. But arent we defeating the purpose of all the training and dieting by doing that.
REMEMBER NO PAIN NO GAIN :)
GMTECH

I think they are like anything else -- used properly and in moderation they are a good thing.

I personally prefer OC80s to anything else, save a good roll. But the fact is that opioids are EXTREMEMLY addictive,a nd it is NOT mind over matter -- it is a biological fact that dependency sets in eventually for everyone. The only question is the time it takes to manifest.

I agree that excessive opioid use can depersonalize the user, but I wonder if this is a side effect that is different from user to user. I have used a lot of painkillers in my time and they have never really been a problem (except heroin, which was a problem), but Ido go through withdrawals from time to time if I don't moderate my use and implement the wisdom I have gathered over the years. Chipping is easier said than done, and for most people I would think abstinence is the best policy when it comes to opioids.

An opioid habit is a major commitment.

I have used painkillers in the past on the weekends. I started using them when I didnt want to drink while dieting down. The good thing for me is that I have been using them on the weekends for about 5 years now, but only 1 or 2 nights per week and it has never became more than that, I am probably lucky that I was smart enough not to ever take them during the week, while at work, or on weeknights before work. I have always been nervous about addiction and fear it, which also helps.

Top Bottom