Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pain in my ass...literally

CoBra666

Broken
when i do lunges, even really light weight, i get this minor pain in my inner ass cheek. sorta like a burning i guess. its not an overly strong pain, but definitely irksome.

for clarification, the pain is not in my butthole, kind right in the deep of the left cheek.

anyone got a clue as to what it could be, and a remedy?

any back trouble? inner but cheek on one side sounds a little like whats referred to as "saddle" pain

uhh, google the term or saddle numbness and see if it corresponds to the spot

Had a similar pain awhile back and didnt back off my training at all. It developed in to a major issue where i couldnt do any lower body exercises involving the glute without pretty severe pain - like being stabbed in the ass. Took 18 months to heal and i still feel it every time i work legs.

Be careful with this i wouldnt wanna see someone else deal with it...its a real/pain in the ass *rimshot*

any back trouble? inner but cheek on one side sounds a little like whats referred to as "saddle" pain

uhh, google the term or saddle numbness and see if it corresponds to the spot

I have had a muscle tear in my back, but at the moment no back problems at all. I can do any exercise that I regularly do except lunges. Deep squats and deadlifts no prob, rdl is good too, umm good mornings are fine. I wondered if it was something under developed?

I will look I to that Shirlene, Ty

its a shot in the dark honestly and it could honestly be just about anything....I'm just suspicious because I know of 6 brosephs off the top of my head with saddle pain and or numbness that describe inner butt cheek pain..or worse..t-bag pain

Top Bottom