Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in left hip and GM's

B

BadboyAl

I wake up with the worst pain in my left hip area and when I wake up at night my hip is very stiff and hurting. After I wake up the pain goes away only to return when I'm sleeping.

I am little paraniod thinking I have bone cancer or something....

I thought maybe Good mornings are causing it.

I do stiff leg to parallel good mornings for 3sets @ 6rep with 230lbs. And I max out witrh Gm's twice a month for about 270lbs.

You think it could be the GM's casusing this pain? Has anyone else experienced this?

Tha pain is definitely not the muscles but the hip socket.

How old are you ? I had a thing happen years ago, thought I pulled my hamstring during my competitive runner days. Turned out to be arthritis. Unbelievable pain at times till I got treatment. I am 51 now and first had sxs at about age 37.

Am 31 just starting happing about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Weird thing is only hurts in the middle of the night after I sleep wrong or something. As soon as I wake up and stretch alittle it goes away the whole day.

But it feels like the hip socket not muscle.

Maybe it's a pinched nerve.
Try doing rear dead lifts for the hammies instead.

Para I like GM's becauser I feel them in my lower back and hams. I tryed stiff leg deadlifts but they seem to only work the hams and my lower back doesnt get that pump.

You think rear deads would givethe back a pump. if not what could I do for the lower back. I only have a power rack so maybe just have swuats or something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom