Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain behind left front delt???

Thats a little vague???

What do you do to create the pain? What type of pain is it? How bad is it on a scale of 1-10?

Probably pissed off your superspinnatus or acromion process. been there before. But pain in one part of the shoulder can be caused by a problem in a different part of the shoulder. Shoulders are the worst to diagnose.

Thats a little vague???

What do you do to create the pain? What type of pain is it? How bad is it on a scale of 1-10?

Probably pissed off your superspinnatus or acromion process. been there before. But pain in one part of the shoulder can be caused by a problem in a different part of the shoulder. Shoulders are the worst to diagnose.

Ok sorry bout that. It kind of aches after push exercises, especially military press' , incline presses. But I'm fine with declines. It aches after I've done the set, say if I had my arm by my side I can feel a burning in my shoulder. I can lessen it by elevating my elbow slightly or putting something cold on it. It does slow down my workouts, as I wate for the burnin to ease. This can be pretty frustrating when I'm trying to train heavy.
Hope this helps

Ok sorry bout that. It kind of aches after push exercises, especially military press' , incline presses. But I'm fine with declines. It aches after I've done the set, say if I had my arm by my side I can feel a burning in my shoulder. I can lessen it by elevating my elbow slightly or putting something cold on it. It does slow down my workouts, as I wate for the burnin to ease. This can be pretty frustrating when I'm trying to train heavy.
Hope this helps

Well burning shoulder pain is an area of direct experience for me personally. (read my 7-10 days off every 8 weeks)
Not that it cant be other issues ofcourse because the shoulder is just a pain in the ass any way you slice it.....but it sounds from your description that you are getting some tendonitis in either your superspinnatus or your AC. Maybe both.
"tendonitis" will go away with rest. Ice will help initially. Usually takes a few weeks. Try ice and lightening the weights n the movements that make it hurt. Do less weight more reps.

"tendinosis" is a chronic tendon problem (basically tendonitis that wont go away). This is due to abuse and the tendon tissue degenerating with work/use/abuse ect... Ice will not fix this problem. Heat helps. The only fix to this problem is prolo therapy injections.

Whatever you do avoid NSAIDS (ibuprofen, motrin ect...) Not only are they horrible for your kidneys they will reduce the blood flow to an area(tendons) that already has almost no blood flow to begin with. Which will not help your problem.

Do some research and find some rotator cuff muscle strengthening movements. namely the superspinatus.

As I said....it still could be many other things though.

Well burning shoulder pain is an area of direct experience for me personally. (read my 7-10 days off every 8 weeks)
Not that it cant be other issues ofcourse because the shoulder is just a pain in the ass any way you slice it.....but it sounds from your description that you are getting some tendonitis in either your superspinnatus or your AC. Maybe both.
"tendonitis" will go away with rest. Ice will help initially. Usually takes a few weeks. Try ice and lightening the weights n the movements that make it hurt. Do less weight more reps.

"tendinosis" is a chronic tendon problem (basically tendonitis that wont go away). This is due to abuse and the tendon tissue degenerating with work/use/abuse ect... Ice will not fix this problem. Heat helps. The only fix to this problem is prolo therapy injections.

Whatever you do avoid NSAIDS (ibuprofen, motrin ect...) Not only are they horrible for your kidneys they will reduce the blood flow to an area(tendons) that already has almost no blood flow to begin with. Which will not help your problem.

Do some research and find some rotator cuff muscle strengthening movements. namely the superspinatus.

As I said....it still could be many other things though.

Ok. Thanks. Could be tendinitis as iv had the pain before, and am actually suffering from it in my wrist. This is especially a mother fucker as I'm a carpenter and never have an opportunity to rest it, but that's another story.
I dout that it's chronic, well at least I hope it's not. Problem is I'm on cycle and dnt really won't to lay off. So light weight more reps may be the way forward. Ill look up rotator cuff warmups. What are prolo therepy injections.
Many thanks.

Ok. Thanks. Could be tendinitis as iv had the pain before, and am actually suffering from it in my wrist. This is especially a mother fucker as I'm a carpenter and never have an opportunity to rest it, but that's another story.
I dout that it's chronic, well at least I hope it's not. Problem is I'm on cycle and dnt really won't to lay off. So light weight more reps may be the way forward. Ill look up rotator cuff warmups. What are prolo therepy injections.
Many thanks.

Do a google or youtube search for prolotherapy injections.

Also look up diesel crew (i think thats it) on youtube. They have some excellent rotator muscle rehab vids.

if it hurts when you do militaries then its probably rotator and sadly i would abandon militaries. if it hurts then don't do it. i have the same thing in my right shoulder.. anything where i push straight up it sorta hurts, but if i do inclines i'm fine. so stick with inclines or do militaries very light .. when i go light on militaries its fine, just when i go heavy it sorta hurts.. now if i were to keep pounding away then the injury would get worse.

if it hurts when you do militaries then its probably rotator and sadly i would abandon militaries. if it hurts then don't do it. i have the same thing in my right shoulder.. anything where i push straight up it sorta hurts, but if i do inclines i'm fine. so stick with inclines or do militaries very light .. when i go light on militaries its fine, just when i go heavy it sorta hurts.. now if i were to keep pounding away then the injury would get worse.

What would you recommend for shoulder mass bro if a person had to give up OHP? OHP is what aggravates my personal condition more than anything. But i go heavy standing BB clean and press.

I'm not sure if it is the same thing, but I tend to have a dull pain in my right shoulder after a chest workout. Usually happens when I haven't warmed up properly. I've been to the doctors about it many times and they said it was a trapped/pinched nerve. I injured my shoulder when I was younger when I began break dancing and it's botherd me ever since.

If it's a tendon issue maybe adding some gear that increases collagen synthesis might help.

Top Bottom