Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pahayden_14's Need2Slin Log

pahayden_14

I got my need2slin yesterday and am looking forward to seeing what it can do. I've seen from other peoples logs that some are taking before meals and others take pre/post workout. I decided to take 30 mins before meals and will see how that treats me.

Today has been my first full day of taking need2slin and I took 2 pills 30 mins before breakfast and another 2 pills 30 mins before my main meal. So far I haven't noticed anything different and didn't have any increase in energy or an increase in pump during my workout. I got some advice from Mad_Max21 and tomorrow will try 1 pill before breakfast, 1 pill before lunch, 1 pill before dinner and 1 pill before bed to see if it will work better for me.

My diet is clean and I eat every 2-3 hours, making sure I get a good balance of protein and carbs. I've just come off a 8 week cycle which consisted of a kick start of test prop (weeks 1&2), anadrol (weeks 1-4), test cyp (weeks 1-8). Have been running proviron thoughout and have just started 10 days of hcg before pct.

Todays workout:

Delts

Seated rotating dumbbell press superset with upright dumbbell row - 2x15
Static lateral raises - 3x10
W press - 1 set
Mini press behind neck - 3x10
Leaning cable contractions - 2 sets

Traps

Seated dumbbell shrugs - 2x10
Upright barbell row - 3x10
Power cleans - 2x6
Seated rows with elbows high - 2x12

Was a good workout, but nothing different from my usual. Am hoping I might notice more tomorrow when I do back, biceps and serratus.

Just got back from the gym, didn't notice anything too different today apart from the fact that my 3 mile cycle home seemed a bit easier than usual. I'm hoping that the slin just needs a few days to build up in my system for me to start experiencing the mental pumps, energy and vascularity that other users are reporting.

Today was my last day of T3 which really does the business, especially when stacked with clen. I only take T3 when on a cycle of AAS, and will be interested to see what happens with my weight now that the slin has to pick up the slack. My weight hasn't altered so far while being on slin, I'm at 87kg at the moment and check it every day I can see what is going on.

I usually shoot for around 275g-300g a day for protein and am getting around 300g carbs a day.

Workout today:

Back:

Bent over barbell rows - 10x10
Wide grip pull up - 5x10
Seated cable row - 5x10
Reverse grip lat pulldown - 5x12

Biceps:

Cable biceps curls - 10x10
Incline alternating biceps curls - 3x to failure

Forearms:

Reverse wrist curls - 2x to failure
Wrist curls - 2x to failure

Serratus:

One arm cable pull down - 3x12
Barbell pullovers - 3x12

I did feel like I could do more, but that isn't unusual for me. I try to keep my sessions under an hour and a half.

I rest over the weekend, but will do some isometric neck exercises and abs tomorrow.

Hey - missed reading your stats in there somewhere? Seems like you take in a decent amount of carbs and you're riding home - so more of an endurance athlete? You didn't list the amount of weight you're listing on your sets so hard to tell? What are your goals? Also with the slin, as they've been talking recently it's actually a pretty strong repartitioner, and that 2 capsules at a time is not needed - did RS or Needto advise you on your dosage? Just curious? I take it myelf so always interested in the methodology. In for the ride to see how you're doing. :)

I felt the effects almost the first day!
In our case, since you are just coming out of a cycle, and just entering PCT, I wonder if maybe the need2slin is just going to replace the effects in energy from steroids. So in other words, you won't feel or see difference in that aspect. However, after about 2-3 weeks, you should see effects in body composition; leaner, dry, vascular.

Will try and fill a bit more info for people who want to know. I'm 31, 6'1" and as of today I weigh 88.1kg (up 1.1kg since yesterday).

I was more in to cycling and running but shifted to bodybuilding after getting shin splints. I started out by just working out at home using free weights, but when my gains stopped due to not having enough weight I joined a gym. I've being going to the gym now 4 times a week for 6 months and have been making solid gains. I was bulking while on my last AAS cycle so was making sure I got plenty of protein and carbs to build gains. I've cut back a bit on carbs since ending my cycle and figure I'm on around 250g a day now.

Here is a sample diet that is typical for me:

Breakfast - Banana, oatmeal (with a bit of honey, raisins and flax seed), boiled egg and german rye bread with organic PB.

Pre Workout - 2 scoops whey, 7 small scoops pulse, 2 small scoops creatine ee, 2.5 small scoops bcaa

Post Workout - 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein, 1/2 scoop pepto pro, 1/2 scoop vitagro pure, 1/2 scoop maltadextrin, 2 small scoops creatine ee, 2.5 small scoops bcaa

Lunch - Roasted chicken without skin, boiled potatoes, veg (green beans, broccoli, cauliflower)

Afternoon Snack - Wholewheat pita bread, 1/2 can tuna, lettuce, extra light mayo

Early Evening - Oatmeal with 1 scoop true whey, mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, brazil nuts), apple

Evening Snack - Wholewheat tortilla wrap, chicken breast, lettuce, extra light mayo

Before Bed - 1.5 scoops casein, 2 small scoops bcaa

After talking to max I now take the slin 1 pill at a time which is 30 mins before breakfast, lunch, early evening meal and bed. I've had a couple of times where I got bad acid reflux after taking the slin and have noticed that I am feeling more hungry (maybe the slin is using the nutrients for my muscles and making me feel less full?) and this morning I've been feeling pretty hot.

I did some isometric neck exercises and some Nelson Montana ab work (which really feels like it works).

My goals are to put on more lean muscle and to see more definition. I don't have any problem bodyparts, but am doing an extra back workout each week to help with my lats and also an extra bicep workout to get a better peak.

I've tried all sorts of different supplements and aas looking to find what works for me and what doesn't. I've never crashed after an aas cycle, never suffered from gyno, have never really lost any gains I've made while on aas, and don't experience any increased energy/endurance/strength while on cycle, but make gains that I am happy with.

Next time I do a gym session I will post the weights I'm doing. The routine I'm doing doesn't call for me to go heavy, but use perfect form and slow/controlled rep speed.

Will keep you updated day by day, and more if I notice anything else going on. I'm really feeling the heat from the slin at the moment, it feels the same as when stacking t3/clen so maybe it is having some thermogenic effect.

Does anyone have any experience of using Forged Liver Support and Post Cycle? Just wondering what I can expect from them.

Top Bottom