Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone powder

babushka

Guys I just got oxandrolone 98% pure (var) powder 20g.
Can anyone suggest how to split it in 100mg dosage.(200 dosages)
I am planning to take 100mg a day for 2 months.
How do I split it maybe mix it with something liquid?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Any suggestions?

Thanks

take a measuring spoon i.e. 1 full teaspoon. scoop (50) 1 level teaspoons of your favorite protein powder into a container. mix your product with the protein. then use a 1/4 teaspoon of the mixed product. wash it down with some water. eat some almonds or some peanut butter to slow the absorbtion. spread the dosages out. do the math with altering the dosages if needed. IMO that is a hell of a lot of var to take a day. why so much?

take a measuring spoon i.e. 1 full teaspoon. scoop (50) 1 level teaspoons of your favorite protein powder into a container. mix your product with the protein. then use a 1/4 teaspoon of the mixed product. wash it down with some water. eat some almonds or some peanut butter to slow the absorbtion. spread the dosages out. do the math with altering the dosages if needed. IMO that is a hell of a lot of var to take a day. why so much?

Thank you for the idea.Precise digital scale will help.
But whole idea is to make splitting as easy as possible cause I don't want to make lines of var with the credit card.
What is optimal var dosage you think?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You could get a small capsule machine,,some emmpty gel caps
and a little filler and make some caps.

But whole idea is to make splitting as easy as possible cause I don't want to make lines of var with the credit card.

60mg or 80mg depending on quality. No need to go any higher in my opinion.

Harry

i didnt explain it clearly. not the easiest to explain(especially the math) its such an easy process to physically show someone. . these arent exact numbers. you will need to pull a conversion chart out. 20,000mg of product. combine with 1000teaspoon(=20.8cups to save time scooping protein) protein powder. this will give you roughly 1000 (20mg) doses, if you use a 1/4 tsp measuring spoon. take a 1/4teaspoon 5xday this will give you roughly 100mg daily. you picking up my system? 20g is quite a bit to work with, so just re-check the math if you choose this route. you can carry your daily 100mg around all day... appears and tastes like protein (if questioned0. just remember to keep your measuring scoop in your car also. hope this helped out. loading caps is such a bitch....as HH and Sony i agree the back pumps will be sever. even at 75mg. im sure there are a ton of guys that have gone 100+/day. see what they say.

Top Bottom