Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overzealous on the Lipo

Thanks brother. Will be bulking for the next 10 weeks, but can use all the info come late August. Got to get lean for my honeymoon. HEHEEHE

ok... so most agree that this shit is harsh... but most like it because it works...

SO... those that are having the harsh side effects... do you think its worth the results...?

thanks

Well it was making me sick at first, but I got used to it. I'd say 2 weeks on alternated with ECY would be OK. Damn why am I posting this time at night. Bars were lame. Damn internet. Must sleep now.

Adios

I see that people are saying that Yohimbine is better...

well you can easily get YOHIMBE but not YOHIMBINE...

did anyone notice that LIPOKINETIX actually stats that it
has YOHIMBINE HCL in it....?

cozmokramer said:
I see that people are saying that Yohimbine is better...

well you can easily get YOHIMBE but not YOHIMBINE...

did anyone notice that LIPOKINETIX actually stats that it
has YOHIMBINE HCL in it....?

Yohimbine HCl is legal as a supplement as long as it is less than 2.9mg per serving.

I am surprised more companies do not produce pure Yohimbine HCl capsules

Par Deus,

thanks for that info... well we can get around that by just taking double dose of a product that has 2.9 per serving....

like lipokinetix for example... its such a strong product because of the yohimbine HCL and the usnic acid together.

They have pulled it from the shelves, but I was able to get
many many bottles before hand!

It is a strong product primarily because of the usinic acid.

5mg of yohimbine will not do much. Studies have determined the optimal dose to be about .2mg/kg. That's 20mg for a 220lb person.

Top Bottom