Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overtraining or not?

odoylerules

So I'm doing my first cycle and was wondering if doing 2 a days would be overtraining?

Normally I wouldn't do this but the gf wants to start working out and wants to go in te pm. I go at 5am and won't change that. Said I would help her out a little so now I'm in this situation...

If I go I'll have to do lighter weights and more reps since her gym of choice is the yellow and purple devil of gyms.

So should I workout while I show her the ropes or should I just train her?

if you are weight training twice a day then you aren't weight training correctly in the first place

i always laugh when i hear guys say they train 3 hours in the gym.. or 2 hours even. if you are 'training' that long then you aren't training right in the first place obviously. pro athletes do not train that long and they have top 1% genetics.. give me a fucking break

you dont want to weight train twice a day man... that is definitely over doing it... there's no reason you cant just go with her in the evening and do cardio or just help her

Some genetically gifted could probably get away with it but I think most men will quickly overtrain or get an injury.

Some genetically gifted could probably get away with it but I think most men will quickly overtrain or get an injury.

pro athletes like at the NFL level for example don't even do padded practices all season.. they have bye weeks, they rest their players during the week

so don't buy into the myth that genetically gifted are able to pound their body into the dirt

Steroids increase muscle protein synthesis. They don't turn you into a god.

You can still VERY easily over train while on steroids.

Two a day workouts are counter productive 99% of the time

Top Bottom