Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overheard quotes from Atlanta...

alien amp pharm said:
"Have you all seen how I can make my boobs dance?"

~frisky who then proceeded to show us.
(WOW!)

That was VERY impressive!!

nycgirl said:
Am I the only that takes afternoon naps?
yet ANOTHER sign i am not 19 anymore (afternoon naps)..not that i need any reminders..... :rolleyes:

Frisky said:
LOL

you wern't supposed to see that :chomp:

lmao

I remember standing there sipping my beer and I heard "I can make my boobies dance". I immediately turned around to watch with a smile on my face but you said I couldn't, so I think I acted like I was talking to someone then turned away from them in mid sentence to sneak a peek. ;)

alien amp pharm said:
lmao

I remember standing there sipping my beer and I heard "I can make my boobies dance". I immediately turned around to watch with a smile on my face but you said I couldn't, so I think I acted like I was talking to someone then turned away from them in mid sentence to sneak a peek. ;)

LOL ...

did you feel the dance when i had you in the head lock? :evil:

The Shadow said:
I think he was too busy trying to not like it so much

lmao

I expected more of a fight. I had his airway constricted and the boy just sat there smiling. lol

alien amp pharm said:
"Have you all seen how I can make my boobs dance?"

~frisky who then proceeded to show us.
(WOW!)
quoting frisky or S ? lol

rnch said:
quoting frisky or S ? lol

I forgot he that he flexed for the ladies. I think he purposely got his shirt dirty so we could "brush off" the dust. I find it interesting that the dust was only on his pecs.

nycgirl said:
I forgot he that he flexed for the ladies. I think he purposely got his shirt dirty so we could "brush off" the dust. I find it interesting that the dust was only on his pecs.

Then aap saw what a hit that was and was trying it with his crotch :rolleyes:

Top Bottom