Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Outsourcing someone to write messages for me on internet dating sites

healother

I've realized that I'm not the smoothest when it comes to talking to women on internet dating sites even, and I've thought about it and realize that if I wanted to, I could hire somebody, a middle person (likely a guy), to make my internet dating profile for me, and then message my matches and respond to their messages.

The middle person could message me if they needed my input on a response (like hobbies, what i did over the weekend, etc) and they could take that content and create good sounding messages that are likely to get good responses.

This seems like a great solution for guys like me who arent smooth, and for smooth guys that want to make money for their skills. I could get phone numbers and maybe dates in no time.

healother said:
I've realized that I'm not the smoothest when it comes to talking to women on internet dating sites even, and I've thought about it and realize that if I wanted to, I could hire somebody, a middle person (likely a guy), to make my internet dating profile for me, and then message my matches and respond to their messages.

The middle person could message me if they needed my input on a response (like hobbies, what i did over the weekend, etc) and they could take that content and create good sounding messages that are likely to get good responses.

This seems like a great solution for guys like me who arent smooth, and for smooth guys that want to make money for their skills. I could get phone numbers and maybe dates in no time.
Then, what do you do when you meet them in person and converse nothing like the person who emailed them on the internet?

In college, I used to sneak into the room next door while the guy was writing his papers and sneak in a few lines.

He'd be writing an economics paper....take off for 20 minutes...and I'd go write stuff like "I like to suck huge black cock"...."I ate my mom's pussy last weekend".

I'd insert it here and there because the guy never proof read his papers....he only used spell check.

He'd always get D's and F's on his papers...he was a 6th year undergrad with A.D.H.D.

This would work easiest for something like emailing, but could also be used for IM chat.
The 'coach' could even listen in on a phone conversation (without her knowing and give live phone conversation advice via IM (while I'm on the phone).

And on dates, the "coach" could spy on the date and speak to me via an earpiece (like they do on tv shows with agents undergoing secret operations and stuff like that)

Granted that sounds a little creepy but still, it'd be effective. and then once she started liking me, i wouldnt need a coach anymore cuz she'd be attached.

heatherrae said:
Then, what do you do when you meet them in person and converse nothing like the person who emailed them on the internet?

read my above post

Top Bottom