Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Our administration lied to us.

LOL

..in the words of Mr. Black

My government has always lied to me....im comfortable iwththat

How did the clinton Admin lie about Serbia. They said we were going in on a joint nato/un conflict to stop a genocide. There was in fact a genocide occuring. It's not like they got there and didn't find any mass graves. Didn't see Bill Cliton wondering around the oval office looking for a Mass Grave as a comedy bit for the Press Corp. Dinner did ya?

75th said:
We staged a pre-emptive attack on a foreign, sovereign nation.

Our main goal was to apply a regime change in a country that was of no forseeable harm to us whatsoever. Why did the American people support it? Because we were presented false information by our leaders saying that the country's leader was an imminent threat.

Slobodan Milosevic wasn't even a hypothetical, long-term threat. So, why did we attack?

I'm not really disputing you, since you seem like a pretty honest dude. But do you have any links supporting your statement? I don't recall Slick Willie ever saying such a thing. I was under the impression that it was more of a poor attempt at a humanitairan mission.

Clinton was a lying sack of shit, maybe not as bad as Bush, he was still a fucker....but of course you wont ever hear the democrats criticize him.....they think only the republican's shit stinks and not their own

I was watching the news a while ago and they put the video sayin "I did not have sexual relation with that woman" That guy is scary...Can be a worse president than that?

WODIN said:
Systematic genocide is okay with you?

Plus it was sanctioned by the UN.
slobo was wiping out muslims if I recall correctly
the balkans is the "front" against Islamic expansion into europe
sure many EU countries are riddled with a large islamic populace
but the balkans is where the white manhas to make a stand
man I wish I could live 200 years just to watch the history unfold

The Nature Boy said:
I'm not really disputing you, since you seem like a pretty honest dude. But do you have any links supporting your statement? I don't recall Slick Willie ever saying such a thing. I was under the impression that it was more of a poor attempt at a humanitairan mission.

To the best of my recollection, it was mainly Ms. Albright who spouted a lot of this info. Ill see if I can get some good examples.

djufo said:
I was watching the news a while ago and they put the video sayin "I did not have sexual relation with that woman" That guy is scary...Can be a worse president than that?
hmmm... it will be hard but i might be able to think of an example.

did the blow job effect the way he ran the country?

lying about some chick on the side is one thing.....lying and getting kids killed is another and if you dont see that ...well...http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

WODIN said:
Systematic genocide is okay with you?

Plus it was sanctioned by the UN.

Systematic genocide???? how many civilian(or even other) bodies were found in the last 5 years to make it a systematic genocide???? (these bodies dont count though http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9904/15/nato.attack.02/ )

and it was certainly NOT sanctioned by the UN, unless u think of NATO as UN, and even inside NATO there was a split about it

Top Bottom