Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Our administration lied to us.

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
We staged a pre-emptive attack on a foreign, sovereign nation.

Our main goal was to apply a regime change in a country that was of no forseeable harm to us whatsoever. Why did the American people support it? Because we were presented false information by our leaders saying that the country's leader was an imminent threat.

Slobodan Milosevic wasn't even a hypothetical, long-term threat. So, why did we attack?

Last edited:
Y_Lifter said:
I thought the UN attacked them bitches ?
It was, we mostly bombed the shit outta them. My memory is mushy, but I seem to remember that not one US soldier died on the ground.
Lets also remember those sneaky serbs started some World War action, so I think it was good to nip that one in the bud.

jestros said:
HA HA HA HA, o your a funny one.
Hmm, how many americans died over there I cant remember...
The answer alex is zero.

75th said:

Our main goal was to apply a regime change in a country that was of no forseeable harm to us whatsoever. Why did the American people support it? Because we were presented false information by our leaders saying that the country's leader was an imminent threat.

Slobodan Milosevic wasn't even a hypothetical, long-term threat. So, why did we attack?
Systematic genocide is okay with you?

Plus it was sanctioned by the UN.

75th said:

Is this why the world hates us?

Top Bottom