Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine Sarms MK-2866 log!!!!

Day 12

25mg down the hatch first thing this morning. It still tastes awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1lol

Todays workout was brutal. I literally had to lay down on the bench in the locker room before I could leave the gym. nausea and tunnel vision ftl haha

I added weight to my three lifts and my endurance was killer. I literally made myself sick haha.

I'm looking forward to friday's workout. It's more strength oriented verses todays conditioning workout. I'll update again then.

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure the osta has kicked in :p

The only way I can describe the way I felt in the gym today is "ON". Killer pumps, strength is up, and I was super aggressive. This is starting to get good :D

I just left the gym.

My Wednesday workout is basically conditioning with weights. Lots of volume and very little rest between sets.

I did three rounds of incline DB bench x 10. DB row x 10, and DB reverse lunge x 10. After fighting off the urge to passout in my own vomit I did three rounds of overhead squats x 10, Yates row x 10, and incline push ups x 10

This is a brutal workout for sure. My weights are up in the first three exercises. The second group of three exercise is new this week. I'm happy with the adding of weight here. I'm not moving a whole lot, but I'm resting less than a minute between lifts. It's like one big continuous death set haha

I'm really liking this osta. I'm up three pounds since starting, but I'm leaner. I know three pounds doesnt sound like much, but gaining lbm while on a caloric deficit is not an easy task for me.

Osta definitely makes me feel "ON" and my workouts have been great. I'm adding weight to the bar every workout and my endurance is up.

I'm still dosing 25mg ed and I plan to run this dose out.

nice to hear mango, i wish i didnt have any ph's and just bought all sarms.. lol oh well, lifes not to shabby when your big concern is if you want to try and make a dent in your beasty,hella,katana or just get right to the sarms.

Top Bottom