Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine (MK-2866) use in PCT

I also use sarmssearch osta in my pct and have great results. I start it two weeks before pct at 12.5mg, and run it through pct at that dose. The week after pct, I bump to 25mg for another 6 weeks as a sort of bridge, total of 12 weeks. My bloods have always came back very good, but I do have an extensive pct in addition to the osta. Can't go wrong with SS though.

I think you are right about that. What you do is similar to what I do on using Ostarine in PCT and beyond. My last PCT was my best one yet, and I actually ran the sarmssearch Ostarine at 25mg the whole time. I'm pretty much convinced at this point that I will not run another PCT without it ;)

I'm actually going to be using SS osta for the first time this PCT, along with a more extensive PCT than ever before. Can't wait to see how it turns out end of next month. I will definitely post up about my experience with it. Do you guys all use SS, or do some of you use other brands like Unique, etc?

i use unique with absolutely amazing results but i know a lot of people that use ss with great results as well... those two companies are standouts when it comes to sarms...

Wanted to give this topic a bump and stimulate some discussion, as i've been looking into Ostarine in my free time over the last couple days.

I'm getting close to starting a cycle, currently putting my PCT together. I got hold of Clomid plus the familiar OTC products, but Ostarine is something i hadn't heard of 'til recently. I'm specifically curious about its use in PCT, which explains the bump of this particular topic.

I'm seeing some mixed schools of thought regarding its use/dosing in PCT. Is it in any way counter-productive in a PCT? Would doses of 25mg e/day during PCT be inhibitive of the HPTA recovery? I'd seen some guys saying 25mg would be too much. Or do the PCT drugs keep the Ostarine in check as far as its negative sides on the HPTA system?

Discussion, thoughts, input very welcome and appreciated.

Wanted to give this topic a bump and stimulate some discussion, as i've been looking into Ostarine in my free time over the last couple days.

I'm getting close to starting a cycle, currently putting my PCT together. I got hold of Clomid plus the familiar OTC products, but Ostarine is something i hadn't heard of 'til recently. I'm specifically curious about its use in PCT, which explains the bump of this particular topic.

I'm seeing some mixed schools of thought regarding its use/dosing in PCT. Is it in any way counter-productive in a PCT? Would doses of 25mg e/day during PCT be inhibitive of the HPTA recovery? I'd seen some guys saying 25mg would be too much. Or do the PCT drugs keep the Ostarine in check as far as its negative sides on the HPTA system?

You u are going to hear a lot of different answers on that bro. Its very debatable, but I am a firm believer of Ostarine in PCT. It can be mildly suppressive, but if you are running a thorough enough PCT it shouldn't be an issue.

Many will say don't use it in PCT and some say run a power dose, but I like 25mg per day in PCT. It comes down to personal choice ultimately and risk vs reward.

I ran it at 25mg for 8 weeks during my last few pct's and I'll probably never go under because the results were so awesome.

I've seen that it does mildly hinder recovery by keeping total test numbers low BUT it had no effect on my LH. As long as LH is returning to normal in pct, I see no harm in using ostarine. Others will disagree.

Once I follow up with test boosters (mini pct) my bloods come back within range

You u are going to hear a lot of different answers on that bro. Its very debatable, but I am a firm believer of Ostarine in PCT. It can be mildly suppressive, but if you are running a thorough enough PCT it shouldn't be an issue.

Many will say don't use it in PCT and some say run a power dose, but I like 25mg per day in PCT. It comes down to personal choice ultimately and risk vs reward.
Thank-you for your thoughts, man. I figured as much, re. the diversity of viewpoints.

Here's what i've got for PCT (cycle = 100mg eod test prop for 10 weeks, with Beastdrol weeks 1-3, HCGenerate and Aromasin on cycle with N2Guard also present during the Beastdrol phase),

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Transform Supps' Forged Methyl EAA
Premium Powders' Test Infusion
Mr. Supps' Forma Stanzol
Premium Powders' Keto Burn

How would you rate that PCT for thoroughness, in your opinion?

I ran it at 25mg for 8 weeks during my last few pct's and I'll probably never go under because the results were so awesome.

I've seen that it does mildly hinder recovery by keeping total test numbers low BUT it had no effect on my LH. As long as LH is returning to normal in pct, I see no harm in using ostarine. Others will disagree.

Once I follow up with test boosters (mini pct) my bloods come back within range
Mini PCT in the sense of like a post-PCT?

And just curious, bro, which test boosters do you use?

Thanks for the input.

Thank-you for your thoughts, man. I figured as much, re. the diversity of viewpoints.

Here's what i've got for PCT (cycle = 100mg eod test prop for 10 weeks, with Beastdrol weeks 1-3, HCGenerate and Aromasin on cycle with N2Guard also present during the Beastdrol phase),

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Transform Supps' Forged Methyl EAA
Premium Powders' Test Infusion
Mr. Supps' Forma Stanzol
Premium Powders' Keto Burn

How would you rate that PCT for thoroughness, in your opinion?

Mini PCT in the sense of like a post-PCT?

And just curious, bro, which test boosters do you use?

Thanks for the input.

when you run a sarms stack, a mini pct is required... its a three week pct and no serm is necessary...

i have never ran a pct without ostarine and have always dosed it at 25 mg day and bloodwork has always been spot but you must understand, i have always ran an extensive pct... osta is mildly suppressive and most of that really starts to occur after the 4 week mark...

when you run a sarms stack, a mini pct is required... its a three week pct and no serm is necessary...

i have never ran a pct without ostarine and have always dosed it at 25 mg day and bloodwork has always been spot but you must understand, i have always ran an extensive pct... osta is mildly suppressive and most of that really starts to occur after the 4 week mark...
thanks for the advice, Dylan (been enjoying your YT vids, btw)

not looking to run a SARMS stack anytime soon (that's my research for later), but how does the PCT above look to you with Ostarine added for the 4 weeks at 25mg ed? would you add anything else?

Also, after the PCT, is there anything i should be using as a test booster to cover any possible mild suppression the Osta may cause?

Last edited:
I am running LGD stand alone atm and will be running OSTA in my PCT, interesting to hear of anyone else running OSTA in PCT. I was looking at running 12.5mg per day instead of 25mg, however im still not sold on the mg but my PCT will be a solid one.

Has anyone else run OSTA PCT after LGD? if so, did you commence at the end of your cycle? or 7-10 days in to the end of your LGD cycle.....

Top Bottom