Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine (MK-2866) use in PCT

bump (angling for feedback to my last post - sorry, guys). :)

i'm pretty much set on adding Ostarine to my PCT at this point - i'm just wondering if there's anything in particular i should be doing to cover my HTPA's ass once i'm off PCT.

i intend to use N2Bridge anyway. are there any other products any of you guys think it would be advisable that i use after running Ostarine throughout my PCT? (test boosters, HCGenerate, etc.)

bump (angling for feedback to my last post - sorry, guys). :)

i'm pretty much set on adding Ostarine to my PCT at this point - i'm just wondering if there's anything in particular i should be doing to cover my HTPA's ass once i'm off PCT.

i intend to use N2Bridge anyway. are there any other products any of you guys think it would be advisable that i use after running Ostarine throughout my PCT? (test boosters, HCGenerate, etc.)

I'll just list my favorites between n2bm and mr supps since that's the only two places I get supps from really lol:

Methyl EAA
Test Infusion
HCGenerate and HCGenerate ES
Unleashed
MHO Poppers
DAA or DAA Power Chews
D Spark
Bridge

I am running LGD stand alone atm and will be running OSTA in my PCT, interesting to hear of anyone else running OSTA in PCT. I was looking at running 12.5mg per day instead of 25mg, however im still not sold on the mg but my PCT will be a solid one.

Has anyone else run OSTA PCT after LGD? if so, did you commence at the end of your cycle? or 7-10 days in to the end of your LGD cycle.....

I used it after LGD. Just start it the day after you're done with LGD or a few days prior if you want to. 25mg is optimal bro

You could go straight into a sarms triple stack as a bridge... otherwise, i would go with an hcgenerate and phytoserms stack...

hi guys,according to your experience, it's possible, run ostarine with a small dose, after PCT ? so to prolong and keep all the gain of the cycle ?

my idea is to run ostarine for 4 weeks, after finishing pct

hi guys,according to your experience, it's possible, run ostarine with a small dose, after PCT ? so to prolong and keep all the gain of the cycle ?

my idea is to run ostarine for 4 weeks, after finishing pct

You can run it up to 12 weeks so yes this is fine

Top Bottom